It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: US 'threatened to bomb' Pakistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   

The United States threatened to bomb Pakistan "back to the stone age" unless it joined the fight against al-Qaeda, President Pervez Musharraf says General Musharraf said the warning was delivered by former Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage to Pakistan's intelligence director.

the story can be found here.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Well now this dosnt look good at all. How many more are we going to get into?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Richard Armitage

Richard Lee Armitage (born April 26, 1945) was the 13th United States Deputy Secretary of State, the second-in-command at the State Department, serving from 2001 to 2005,

However, he was immediately sent overseas again, and served in Tehran, Iran until November 1976.

He signed "The Project for the New American Century" letter (PNAC Letter) to President Bill Clinton in 1998. The letter urged Clinton to target the removal of Saddam Hussein's regime from power in Iraq due to erosion of the Gulf War Coalition's containment policy and the resulting possibility that Iraq might create weapons of mass destruction. The letter's intended purpose of removing Hussein was to protect Israel and other U.S. allies in the region including oil-producing Arab countries.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Armitage received an honorary knighthood from the United Kingdom in December, 2005.

I knew this whole thing was based in Europe! The nwo is in Europe adn I wouldnt be surprised if it was the United Kingdom

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I'd be more concerned with the perpetraitors profiting from their murders, when they made these two fantasy movies. If somebody murdered my loved one, I'd damn sure catch the killers, rather than live in luxury off the bribes from the killers.

I've made several documentaries about 9/11, but I'm not paid by the killers. However, I'm currently being extorted by the Sept 11 Dream Team of trillion-dollars trial lawyers, to immediately censor my websites, videos and TV shows, since "it will destroy their 9/11 case" by telling the Truth - and destroy my alleged inheritance.

Since I've turned down "that offer I can't refuse", what's next for me, an "accident", a "mugging" or a "disease"? I've already got the disease, and that didn't work, yet. My dad got the "mugging", plus an "accidental mechanical failure", when his autopilot hijacked his homebuilt jet aircraft, after it was parked at the CIA's "Venice Flying Circus" FBO at Knoxville McGhee Tyson Intl Airport.

Funny thing is, my dad, who's on the trillion-dollar Dream Team, was previously on the Dream team of 100 trial lawyers, who sued Sir George Bush Sr, Knight of the British Empire, under the RICO Act, for narcoterrorist bombings to murder US citizens and ABC News journalists, at the La Penca press conference in Nicaragua. That lawsuit by Christic Institute started the Iran-Contra prosecutions and convictions of Bush Sr's White House staff. Is my dad just "controlled opposition?" Controlled by his secret societies, bribery, extortion, "malfunctions", death threats, guns to his head promising "to blow his brains out if he doesn't do what he's told"...

Does anyone on these forums care to solve these murders, and want to see the killers arrested, tried, convicted and executed? Especially when it's non-Semitic "Jews" in the White House? The same "Jews" trying to nuke USA with World War 3? BTW, every dictionary defines "Semite" as an ARAB (or Christian), NOT a Jew living in USA or Europe.

John Lee, director
September 911 Surprise
Pirate News TV
(links removed, please check your message center for an important u2)

[edit on 9-21-2006 by worldwatcher]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Aren't you profiting from selling DVDs?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
In all honesty, I don't really think threatening Pakistan has done much. They still supply tons of manpower and war materiel to the Taliban (some people say as much as 45%+, which I am inclined to agree with), if not AQ and other terrorist groups in the region. In all odds, they do both.

They on record to being highly sympathetic to both the Taliban and AQ, so I'm hardly surprised they needed the extra 'incentive'.

DE

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This is being discussed here
politics.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add your comments there.

Closed.

top topics

join