It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think about 9/11 orchestrated SUN TZU style?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
perhaps maybe the chinese and koreans did 9/11? let's just say the chinese did it because America wants to play big shot and be the center of attention. So, the chinese said let's throw some airplanes into the twin towers. This subject is a rarity, i went all over the internet looking for it and only found 2 websites about it.

I still say the CIA did it. but we'll see how this sun tzu thing goes. i'm not saying sun tzu did it, i'm saying 911 happened sun tzu style. i'll try to get that article in a minute

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DMK25
perhaps maybe the chinese and koreans did 9/11? let's just say the chinese did it because America wants to play big shot and be the center of attention. So, the chinese said let's throw some airplanes into the twin towers. This subject is a rarity, i went all over the internet looking for it and only found 2 websites about it.

I still say the CIA did it. but we'll see how this sun tzu thing goes. i'm not saying sun tzu did it, i'm saying 911 happened sun tzu style. i'll try to get that article in a minute

Then we would have found evidence pointing towards China or North Korea and would have been bombing them ever since. Well, North Korea wouldn't still be there if they did it, but we'd be in a long fight with China if they did it.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
If it were true Sun Tzu style, regardless of who initiated the attack there would be no room for conpsiracy theories on the subject; all evidence would point towards the intended target, and any loose ends would have been clipped immediately afterwards.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
No - no -no. Haven't you read the 9/11 threads? Bush did it.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfTom
No - no -no. Haven't you read the 9/11 threads? Bush did it.

Yeah, Bush did it.

Now them there Al Qaeder fellers have them nucular weapons.

top topics

join