It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a ghost with blue skin?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
sounds crazy.. I know. One of the few ghost experiences I actually believe was real.
lived in an apartment. I was fine with it.. me and brother shared a room, parents had their master bedroom. Well one day, I was laying on my matress. Reading a book. Had alot to drink.. so you know.. I had to go to the bathroom to do my buisness ^_^. Well.. I walked in.. and in the reflection in the medicine cabinet mirror (wasn't in my big mirror for some reason), i saw a little girl standing next to me.. talking very rapidly, but no sound. i looked and she was very close to me.. looking up. she looked really normal.. nothing menacing or anything about her. but her skin was a shade of blue. dark. i completly freaked.. and ran outta the bathroom with my pants still unzipped... I'd see her in my room.. walking down the double mirror reflection passage way. (mirror reflectiing a mirror image over and over) she'd walk sometimes through it very sad. I wasn't too scared of her.. but its never fun to see something unnatural like that and it vanishing. ^_^
The apartment was rumored to be haunted by other people.. when we decided to move into this house (big fun...) the apartment door wouldn't open when we were packing. the closets were locked even though it wasn't possible. was alotta hassle.
there were also very loud bangs in the attic every once in awhile.
just another story from me..

but i am curious..
has anyone else ever experienced a blue skinned ghost as i put it?

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I've never seen a ghost myself but I believe sometimes people do. Maybe the little girl drowned in the bath tub or something, causing her to turn blue?

join