It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is it. I'm calling you out.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Yeah...

I am always interested in your posts .... until you start the word manipluation.

It is not i who started the word manipulation. It is a subliminal tool that has been utilized to influence peoples actions and behaviors for thousands of years before i was born. Why is this an unnacceptable possibility for you?

If there is truth in it, would you even be willing to consider it, or would you rather gouge out your own eyes rather than look at it as if it had merit?

I started reading your reply and I thought to myself, I bet he makes some little wordgame in it.. sure enough it was there. (I feel like thumbing my own eye when I see them..

Oh, i see. never mind then.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

(I feel like thumbing my own eye when I see them.. Nothing to do with you, I think it has to do with my 3rd grade teacher.. she was a word puzzler and I am certain she was a Nazi.. a -real- Nazi.)

So it is fair to say you hate the idea of it.

So is hating the concept of it make you less attentive or available of taking new information in concerning it? this is merely a rhetorical question for your own personnal use.

But, I'm not convinced that people can justify their "hate" for someone, or an idea, without first being afraid that that someone, or some idea, had the potential to take something away from people that they love.

In other words: People are less likely to be open minded when they associate something with hate. Can people be justified in hating someone or something without first fearing that they may lose something they love?

As for fear..

I think a majority of abuductees from the last half of the last century would disagree with the idea that Aliens care whether or not we fear them.

I was not referring to the majority of abductees, i was attempting to address the idea that people are less likely to pay attention to things they do not like, as they have conformed to feeling uncomfortable around certain concepts or ideas.

I many cases, it almost seems like they WANT us to fear them.

Maybe it serves them best if we are controlled, and operating from a mental standpoint (fear) which is the root cause for "hate", and hate is the root cause for us not wanting to take information in that may be a vital piece of the puzzle that is essential to comprehending the truth. If they create more fear, then they create more hate. If they create more hate, then they effectively create more ignorance (ignoring), since it is human nature to consider ignoring what makes us feel uncomfortable.

So, in truth, perhaps it would give aliens who wanted to controll us a sense of control if humanity feared, and hated, because then humans would most certainly be able to choose to ignore what aliens do not want us to neccesarily know about. Keeping humanity ignorant through fear and hate without allowing them a point of reference devoid of fear and hate would essentially keep humans blind in regards to their capability to perceive certain things.

One more word game for you:

Oh, F. U. = O F U [mirror] U F O

maybe nothing, but just a thought i thought i would share.

Where is it humanity claims to have gotten language from?

Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

[edit on 24-12-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I would like to meet/be abducted by said aliens, also.
If you know them, U2U me. I'll give info so they can find me.

Lex

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

So it is fair to say you hate the idea of it....

Hate is a strong word, annoyed would be better. However, the theology of beings we can not prove actually exist and ascribing them with human concepts like deception really doesn't move along the actual point of my thread. (Though it -is- interesting, regardless)

I simply want to meet an Alien, Sammy Davis Jr., Moses, or The Tooth Fairy. With as many people as I see claiming direct comunication with them, SOMEONE has got to throw me a bone!

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
It seems to me that aliens themselves are afraid...very afraid. I get this impression from their desperate concern with controlling human beings. In almost every report of abductions the abductees are paralyzed. After the aliens have conducted their experiments on the abductees they erase their memories of what happened. These actions on the part of the aliens indicate to me a deep rooted fear in them.

The aliens seem to feel threatened by anything that is different from themselves, and that can act independently. This may be the reason that they take such extreme measures to insure that they can keep their abductees under control. But then, if they fear so much...and fear results in ignorance...as Esoteric Teacher points out....then we can conclude that the aliens must be very ignorant beings...despite their very developed technology. So, if the aliens are fearful and ignorant -- they are not the ones to turn to for "enlightenment." Just because the alien technology is more developed than human technology, does not mean that the aliens themselves are better, or more advanced, than human beings.

Frankly, the aliens seem less developed than human beings -- morally. If we could examine the aliens closely, it may surprise us to discover that human beings could teach more to the them, concerning moral character and good conduct, than the aliens can teach human beings. Not that we humans are morally perfect, but the aliens seem to be even less morally evolved than we. The only things that aliens have that are superior to what humans have are are their machines. That seems to be the only thing they have to offer.

[edit on 24-12-2006 by SkyWay]

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Hate is a strong word, annoyed would be better. However, the theology of beings we can not prove actually exist and ascribing them with human concepts like deception really doesn't move along the actual point of my thread.

I believe we have the proof they exist if we stop ascribing our perceptions and experiences by observing reality through eyes with our conditioned human expectations. I think you can only percieve having a conversation with an alien if you disregard certain human dissabilities, otherwise you may not even know you are having a conversation with an alien.

I simply want to meet an Alien ..... ... With as many people as I see claiming direct comunication with them, SOMEONE has got to throw me a bone!

I honestly believe i am throwing you a bone.

Fear is embedded into humans' very dna.

Fear is one of our first accepted truths.

We only learn new new information if it can "attach" to compliant truths that are already accepted truths. So, every accumilated memory and every accumilated experience and truth is attached to "fear".

But, in order to brain dump or "download" fear from our internal data-banks and make room for what "truth" cannot co-exist with fear, we must disregard "fear".

since "fear" is a byproduct of the instinct of "self pre-serve", then we must consider the possibility that "trash binning" being selfish before all else maybe a pre-requisite to experiencing the truth that you seek.

However, if a person can control their own body to the degree that they can get rid of "self pre-serve" and that instinct from each and every cell of their body, would they then themselves no longer be "human" by nature? Or would they at that point no longer be considered "human" since they no longer share the same instincts? Just a thought, and a question to keep in mind as we collect more information on the subject at hand.

Again, i believe i am throwing you more than just a bone. I know you think this is subject matter does not flow with the expectations of this thread, but i humbly suggest you don't totally disregard the idea that perhaps it is our cellular commands from our ancestors that hinder us from noticing or recognizing certain things as plausible or even possible.

I like this thread, and this subject matter greatly. And thank you for authoring such a straight forward and direct concept.

Nice thread indeed!

Thanks,
John

[edit on 24-12-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I hate when i catch myself doing stuff like this:

I think you can only percieve having a conversation with an alien if you disregard certain human dissabilities, otherwise you may not even know you are having a conversation with an alien.

This makes it sound like i was personally talking about you or to you. It was not what i meant.

What i meant and should have said was:

I think WE can only percieve having a conversation with an alien if WE disregard certain human dissabilities, otherwise WE may not even know WE are having a conversation with an alien.

Hopefully this is less threatening than using the term "you". I intended it to be a generalization, not a specific statement directed towards any one person.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by street_fighter
What the hell is wrong with you?! what r ya, desperate or sumthin'?
All i gotta say is....wait!
calm down hes new

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Hello friends,

As of right now I am calling out the aliens of the cosmos to show themselves to me.

Good day.

Couple of things about this.

First of all, if aliens DID have internet connection, would they be a member of ATS?

Second of all, assuming that aliens have internet connection and are members of ATS, do you think they are running in a panic right now?

'Calling all fellow aliens, the gig is up. HankMcCoy is calling us out. Time to 'fess up!'

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby
First of all, if aliens DID have internet connection, would they be a member of ATS?

If i were an alien, i would be! I like it here.

Second of all, assuming that aliens have internet connection and are members of ATS, do you think they are running in a panic right now?

I don't believe it is Hank's intentions to scare them into running away. It looks like he may want the exact opposite. Looks like he is extending an invitation for dialogue.

'Calling all fellow aliens, the gig is up. HankMcCoy is calling us out. Time to 'fess up!'

I think they try.

Hard to see a new thing if that new thing has absolutley nothing to do with self before you serve, especially more difficult to see it if you are comprised of trillions of cells that all have one command in common: Self before i serve

Having never experienced anything without observing as "Self preserve", then perhaps we humans have no basis for reference or comparison with regards to the dialogue aliens require.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fixed bolding

[edit on 24/12/06 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Aliens, I am calling you out.

HeLlo HuMaN I aM UnAbLe To CoNvErSe WiTh YoU At ThE MoMeNt As I HaVe A cOw On ThE OpErAtInG tAbLe.PlEaSe Be PaTiEnT aNd An EmMiSsArY WiLl GeT BaCk To YoU.

So sorry couldnt help myself. I think thats how aliens would type as they have those long flexible fingers that glow.
If i wished to meet an ET i dont think this would be the way i would go about it but then who knows!
If you had the means perhaps some sort of deep space signaling device would work better.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Slightly offtopic, but i got a remote control UFO for christmas!!!

Anyway, I've seen you around Hank, in AA's threads specifically. I can understand what you are doing and why you are doing it (i think).

For me, i'm sick of the theories based on shaky at best videos... i'm sick of the conspiracy theories that have no physical proof... I'd much rather just be faced with something undeniable to answer the question once and for all. And before someone says 'oh, but we already do have...'... In my opinion, nothing we have at the moment gives concrete proof one way or another.

I want to believe, but i can't throw myself fully into the idea until i have proof of my own.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Hank,

I never post here before and i only post this once.

Your request has been forward to the "zetas". They are considering but would like to ask you several question.

1.) What is your reason?
2.) Are you mentally prepare?
3.) What do you expect from the meeting/contact
4.) When is the most appropriate time/date for the meeting/contact

Please answer sincerely...

You have 1 week to answer or they will ignore you.

ps: do no bother to u2u me. i come here just to post this. Merry chrismas.

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkPhantom
Your request has been forward to the "zetas". They are considering but would like to ask you several question.

Forgive me. I know these questions are for Hank, and I'm certain his replies to them will be sincere and conform to expectations. I would like the opportunity to answer these questions. I'm curious as to the "zetas'" reaction to the answers supplied. Could you relay their general reaction to answers, or is this outside your realm? Either way, i suspect any answer you provide is simply what it is, and i judge not.

1.) What is your reason?

I seek truth compliance with "not alone, and not a loan."

2.) Are you mentally prepare?

I'm willing to find out the hard way. If not, i hold no one else accountable other than myself.

3.) What do you expect from the meeting/contact

dialogue of truth, and words of truth only. I want nothing, nor do i expect anything. Either our truth is compatible with their truth, or it is not. I would endevour to make a friend, and to merely comprehend their truth.

4.) When is the most appropriate time/date for the meeting/contact

I would clear my calender. Whenever. All i ask is they identify themselves if they approach.

Please answer sincerely...

my answers were truthfull. As i am sure they would not have it any other way.

thanks for the questions,
john / aka "som"

[edit on 25-12-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Hank, keep us in the know should postive communication come of this. That is, of course if this will mean anything to you post contact.

Good luck, not that I really believe you'll need it.

PS: word puzzles and what you see aren't all too different.

oss

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I think everyone's problem with Beast's topic is that it sounds like he's demanding they show themselves to him or they don't exist. I don't think that's what he means, he's just sending an invitation. I see where you're coming from, I want proof as does everyone here, I believe. I think that discovering intelligent life elsewhere will be the greatest event in mankind's history, and I believe it is inevitable but I hope that I am still alive to witness it.

And I also seem to notice a lot of members whose posts on the subject of aliens goes beyond speculative, as though they've become somewhat of an expert, and it comes across in arrogance. I keep an open mind yet they are all talk so far. I am nearing the opinion that they are either delusional or delinquents that find humor in it. Delusions are one thing, but hoaxes harm everything that this is about.

I'm not sure of Hank McCoy's feelings, but I'd like to be remembered for something extraordinary like that. I'd love to tell stories of meeting an alien or touring their spaceship. I'd also like for people to believe me, but it'd bring relief to know the truth for myself.

But also the topic is wide open to so many jokes. Are you really ready to be butt-probed??

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrAndy
Are you really ready to be butt-probed??

WOW! Shouldn't these kind of invitations be in a U2U format?

*(I'm sorry guys, i could have resisted, but did not choose to)

**Joke

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
i was in court a while back, sort of at a dissolute for hope under the eye of the judge. after stressing and questioning the audacity of the entire system became enraged by the state of the courts, so i began contemplating darkness along with chaos, et beckoning in. "it is times like these i look to see what shift you decide..." "uhh ok et" i said, the et used its mind ability to figment a red triangle into my cerebrum. basically it helped me to gather my thoughts and cool my jets, to realize the green triangle was the opposite and was what i was missing. honor the air you breath fulfill every breath that you take and recognize comprimise in others.

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by figaro
i was in court a while back.......

huh?

Would you care to elaborate. I cannot decipher your apparently cryptic post.

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Interesting to me is the fact that the folks posting on here who seem to "know" the most about the aliens are posting the most unclear, nebulous, and downright goofy stuff.

It's always the humans who come up short, followed by gobbledygook. How about, if you are an alien, and so timorous as to only post on an open website, you provide some real evidence. If you are in touch with the Zetas (whatever they may ostensibly be) you provide some material other than "they are considering it". This is the kind of light hearted fictional fluff that has been being bandied about for 50 years or more. Always the little blockage by the great munimulans from the planet Tralfamidor...

No offense, but even someone like myself, who is sitting on the fence sees this as so much flummery and simply a method to continue the extension of the personal delusions ...

I know that to some who are posting here, this sounds antagonistic, but it isn't intended to be such. I think that it's time to put some money where your mouth is and cough up evidence of your reality that doesn't lamely put the lack of it on the ability of the human to communicate, recognize your communication, or fear your reality so much that you just can't let us see it for what it is.

I say flummery, and Pfui! Quit jerking yourselves and us "non" aliens around! Come from behind your keyboard and do/say something useful, and or real.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join