It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young girl gang raped - Flees traumatised - Police shoot her DEAD!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
How can these cops justify this! Knife or no knife these cops have body armor, asp baton, pepper spray and know hand to hand combat. They use these often enough to know that a 18 year old with a pocket knife is no threat to their lives. They take down full grown men with their bare hands in drunk disputes all the time.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Well i attempted to Quote your post, but it was gone.

Sorry Chissler, I found my post inappropriate (thus deleted)and no I don't think it is a conspiracy.
Sorry.
WIS:shk:

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
cops.

This is why they carry tazers. This is an example of how police are being trained to think; shoot first, think later. Fill her with bullets, even in the back.

No amount of evil smileys or derogetory words can adequately describe how I feel about this. But thank you, OP, for posting a hint of the future.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
If some drug addled lunatic was trying to stab and kill you, you'd shoot them, no?

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astygia
cops.

No amount of evil smileys or derogetory words can adequately describe how I feel about this. But thank you, OP, for posting a hint of the future.

The future? No, welcome to reality. For decades cops have gotten away with unjustifiable shootings, all around the U.S. Do you have proof that there are more wrongful police shootings now than say 1993? Or by future do you mean that for once minorities arn't the only ones targeted? So she's a WHITE girl that got raped, then shot. How is that any worse, or more disgusting than a 23 year old black man getting shot for holding a screw driver while he worked on his own car? You think Rodney King was just a random thing?

I don't care for cops much myself. Most people don't know this, but when Jimmy Wilson Jr was shot in killed in North Omaha, it wasn't a random act of violence, it was a setup, an assination, an ambush. Problem was, they got the wrong cop, the one that should have been in the cruiser that night called in sick cause he was tipped off by a rival gang member(Crips). Now ask yourself, what would a cop do, that would anger people on one perticular block, that violently, to the point where multiple people from said block would jump into a car for the sole purpose of filling a police cruiser with 7.62mm holes from AK-47s and SKS's? That wasn't random, and anyone with common sense in the metro area could spot it was an ambush. Which is why police covered it up, and only went after one suspect, to make it appear like it was a random act of violence. The other people in the car are still free to roam, and have never had charges pressed against them. That's put it this way, the guy that called in sick, is suspected by many in the area to be a repeat rapist. Is Kevin Allen (Bloods) and the rest of the people that were in that car that night heros? Hell no, come on, they were gang members, and as far as I'm concerned just as bad as the cop that was targeted, but called in absent.

This is reality, sad as it is, that's the case. When people talk of how cops are becoming more vicious, or turning into a paramilitary force ovbiously you have never researched the history of law enforcement starting in the early 1900's.

To whoever metioned cops having expert training, and knowing hand to hand combat. You watch too many movies, they are rent-a-cop grade failed jocks that earn more money. Before you say I'm defending the cops actions in this case, realize that I'm not.

May this poor girl rest in peace.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
I would not want to be either of those inhumane bastards when they get thrown into jail for murder

PPHHFFTT !!!! This will be like all the other sensless cop shootings, they will get "Paid Administrative Leave" until the public forgets about it (3 - 7 days), after which the famly is empty handed because the public has forgotten about the incident and the legal departments are now able to shuffle them around, then the cops will be re-instated to the force looking for the next victim I mean criminal for target practice I mean law enforcement.

Misfit

[edit on 18/9/06 by Misfit]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by WithoutEqual
The future? No, welcome to reality. For decades cops have gotten away with unjustifiable shootings, all around the U.S. Do you have proof that there are more wrongful police shootings now than say 1993? Or by future do you mean that for once minorities arn't the only ones targeted? So she's a WHITE girl that got raped, then shot. How is that any worse, or more disgusting than a 23 year old black man getting shot for holding a screw driver while he worked on his own car? You think Rodney King was just a random thing?

No, no, I wasn't insinuating that it's worse that she's white. Unjustified killing by police is terrible, no matter who the target is. I guess this is just more blatant than anything I've seen recently.

As to the future and minorities, yes I guess that's an accurate observation. It's always kind of known that the poorer people, usually minorities, get rougher treatment because in their situation they can't do anything about it. Now it seems like such things are no longer restricted to being "under the radar". Does that make sense? It's hard to articulate.

This is reality, sad as it is, that's the case. When people talk of how cops are becoming more vicious, or turning into a paramilitary force ovbiously you have never researched the history of law enforcement starting in the early 1900's.

You're right, I really haven't researched this, nut I don't doubt that there's been bad seeds forever. I guess that it's just more blatant now. When I see police in ninja gear creeping around with MP-5s, it just doesn't sit well with me. Especially given the subject of this post...you know even if these police get hung out to dry for this, it's not going to change the mentality of all the others.

To whoever metioned cops having expert training, and knowing hand to hand combat. You watch too many movies, they are rent-a-cop grade failed jocks that earn more money. Before you say I'm defending the cops actions in this case, realize that I'm not.

No doubt. Where I'm at, we've got police that seem to have a massive budget, since they're always getting new cars with fancy paint jobs (the newest one is all black with grill-hidden flashers. The "police" letters are painted on the side of the car in gloss black, so you can't see the "Police" until you're right beside them.) It was in the paper that they recently spent $175,000 on -get this- 50 AR-15s. Do the math on that, it doesn't seem right.

Anyway, the point of this is with their massive budget to buy new toys, they apparently haven't upgraded their training matrix since like 1980, given that they can't keep up with virtually any of the crime in San Angelo. Good thing there's not much crime to begin with.

EDIT: Nygdan, that's why they have tazers...the reason behind them is to avoid killing people obviously high or drunk that are acting in a threatening manner when they wouldn't be if they had their wits about them. I know you're thinking on a personal level, but this is what police are supposed to be trained to handle, situations like this.

[edit on 18-9-2006 by Astygia]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I've already made a thread about cops driving over a beach women's head. And in that thread I mentioned that I don't like or trust cops. To me, they don't protect. I protect myself. They not only don't protect, they are an obstacle, a danger. I recently stated that just for sitting on a bench at 3 AM in the morning, I got put in handcuffs and thrown in the car, just because I looked like some guy who broke the window of a store not too far away :bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

Likewise, I stated in the other thread that a policing unit must exist, but this is outrageous-teens thrown in jail and watched cuz they wear saggy pants, older women get their head driven over by police in a car, and cops shooting a girl after she got raped. Plus much more. This happens all the time. Those cops think that just because they are COPS that they could do anything. I'll tell you one thing, if a cop (or anyone) ever shoots me or a friend or family member, I gaurantee that he will be filled with bullets. It wouldn't be justice for those cops to just go to jail-it would be justice for them to stay in jail long enough to see how horrible the place where they are used to throwing people REALLY is and then, when things can't get worse, shot dead. I live by the rule of Karma-what you do to someone must come back to you-you hit someone, you get hit, you rob someone, you get robbed, you kill someone, you killed. Isn't that fair?

Of course, in this messed up world, you can't trust anybody. Cops are just one of many obstacles for me and others. I don't have to like them-they've only done bad to me, never good, never saved me (I don't even need them to save me, I got my own back). They want respect? They gotta do what they CAN'T do! Earn it! But they can't earn it! They are crooked, snitches, and bad people. After all, cops are people too, right? People can be bad. People can be very bad. People can be bad beyond human imagination. I even heard about some cop sticking his cop stick into some innocent black man's behind and the man DIED!

Worst thing is, this happens all the time. This is not 1 or 100 cases. This is thousands, maybe tens or hundreds of cases. And of course, most of them we won't ever know about.
Best thing to do-don't swim in shark infested waters, and if you see a shark, avoid it.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
If some drug addled lunatic was trying to stab and kill you, you'd shoot them, no?

First, she wasn't drug addled, she's wasn't a lunatic, and there is no evidence that she tried to stab them. She was, however, raped! And even if she did try to stab them with a little pocket knife, its an 18 year old girl, goddamnit! What's the matter? This cops can't protect themselves from a weak 18 year old girl who just got raped?

You seem to be justifying this, no? THAT is making me even angrier. What's worse then an already horrible case is people justifying it. I can't even believe you just said that.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
First, she wasn't drug addled, she's wasn't a lunatic, and there is no evidence that she tried to stab them.

She said she was drugged, she was acting like she was drugged, and she attacked her own mother with a knife.

And even if she did try to stab them with a little pocket knife, its an 18 year old girl, goddamnit! What's the matter?

Indeed, whats the matter. A hopped up drug addled lunatic who stabbed her mother after a night of partying attacks some cops and ends up dead. Whats the matter?

You seem to be justifying this, no?

If she was trying to stab the cops, then yeah, its pretty well justified.

I can't even believe you just said that.

I can't beleive anyone thinks drug crazed lunatics can run around the street trying to stab people and shouldn't get shot.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   

She said she was drugged, she was acting like she was drugged, and she attacked her own mother with a knife.

A hopped up drug addled lunatic who stabbed her mother after a night of partying attacks some cops and ends up dead.

I can't beleive anyone thinks drug crazed lunatics can run around the street trying to stab people and shouldn't get shot.

Why are you pressing so vainly to spin this story? She was drugged, yes, but not as a lunatic fringe as you describe, she was drugged with pharmaceuticals that render her either immobile, or unconscious in whole. Now, you tell me, after coming out of a date rape drug stupor, do you REALLY think a girl is going to be a threat to cops with batons, pepper, and friggen electricity on a string?

And the bit about stabbing her mother, I will assume you've never dealt with a rape victim to any depth. Her slashing her mother was a sub-conscious reaction to being embraced, what her mind took that embrace as was another attempt of control against her, it wasn't a cognative daughter that cut her mom, it was a rape victim still in shock.

C'mon Nygdan, you're reaching to a sub level with the drugged up lunatic crap.

Misfit

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
That's so sad. Damned trigger-happy pigs. They should be made example of!

For god's sake, give the cops tasers, not guns. They're just too quick on the trigger now days. Maybe they're too quick to let people in the force too.

I hope her mother lives to see her daughter's death avenged. Hell if I were her, I'd probably do it myself.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Shot 23 times.
Not once in the foot, to slow her down, not once in the shoulder to make her
drop the knife, 23 times. They should burn. Its pretty obvious to see this.

More info here:
Said the report - 15 wounds

www.hbindependent.com... i-shooting14.txt

[edit on 19-9-2006 by R3KR]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
They murder you and all you do is complain about it.
What are you all gonna do when they start deporting
civilians to concentration camps, and if they resist,
they shoot them? Are you gonna go around with
peacful protest signs whilst saying "please stop hurting us"
or are you going to be one of the few who will stand
up against this corruption? When people abuse power
without consequence, bad things happen. Your beloved president
wants to legalize torture, not that his goons aren't already
doing so, he just wants to save his ass for allowing it
by making it LAW, that is how mass murderers get away
with comiting haineous crimes, they legalise them.
Go scream and yell it ain't fair whilst you sit on your asses,
or go on the street with posters so that secret police can
make pictures of you and find out who you are, so you become
a target for deportation and murder. Don't fight back with violence,
because violence doesn't solve anything, well, so does the
biased communist media tell ya. Fight evil with evil, there is no other
way. Storm tv stations, radio stations, make yourselves heard for christ's sakes,
stop whinning on forums cause it won't do a thing except show
the perpetrators of these kinds of crimes that they can go on UNOPPOSED.

I'm so gonna get in deep crap for writing this. Too bad,
if freedom of speech is banned, I stand fighting.

TG

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The police did what they thought was appropriate. You cant critisize the police for shooting her. I would have done the same.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
Why are you pressing so vainly to spin this story?

Spin is the act of distoring the detials in order to suite an agenda, the mother spins the story so that the girl is seen as a victim, and others are ignoring that she was drug adled and had already stabbed, of all people, her own mother, before her violent confrontation with the police ended in her death. I am not spinning anything.

She was drugged, yes, but not as a lunatic fringe as you describe

The mother's descriptiion indicates that she was flitting in and out of conciousness, was wild, was violent, and was running around stabbing people with a knife. If thats not lunatic behaviour...

as drugged with pharmaceuticals that render her either immobile, or unconscious in whole. Now, you tell me, after coming out of a date rape drug stupor, do you REALLY think a girl is going to be a threat to cops with batons, pepper, and friggen electricity on a string?

Sure, why not? Who says she was given a date rape drug like rufies? She was drugged, and then gang raped. The could've given her pcp and then gang raped her, that'd be more in accord with her own mothers descriptions of her violent actions than a rufies stupor.

And the bit about stabbing her mother, I will assume you've never dealt with a rape victim to any depth. Her slashing her mother was a sub-conscious reaction to being embraced,

And what was the psychobabble for her grabbing the knife while around her mother in the first place eh? And for running out of the house with the knife and getting into a confrontation with some cops??

C'mon Nygdan, you're reaching to a sub level with the drugged up lunatic crap.

The only one reaching is the one trying to use psychology to explain the violent behaviour of a person that they haven't interviewed, nor had a case history workup done on them, nor even had any drug tests in order to see what she was drugged with. She was drugged, violent, and stabbing people, calling that the actions of a drug crazed lunatic isn't spin, its accurate.

kruel
That's so sad. Damned trigger-happy pigs. They should be made example of!

But only after they've gone out and caught the group that drugged and then gang rapped this kid right? I mean, for that, we need the cops right, then they're all good right? But because some kid high on drugs tries to stab a cop, and he shoots her, he's a pig right?

r3kr
Not once in the foot, to slow her down, not once in the shoulder to make her
drop the knife, 23 times. They should burn. Its pretty obvious to see this.

when she reportedly lunged at the officers while wielding a knife

So if a person a few feet from you, obviously crazed and derranged, jumps at you with a knife, you're going to ask her to stop, and maybe fire a shot into her shoulder, heck, maybe you can fire a shot to knock the knife right outta her hands right?
And you also expect your fellow officers to not shoot, when you're about to get killed?

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
I'm disgusted. There are good cops out there, but many are trigger happy war-mongers that I would be scared to fight next to in Iraq, never mind them patrolling our streets.

Yes, I went to school with a number of young men who were studying to be cops and when I asked them why they wanted to be police officers I never got an answer like "because I want to protect people" or "I want to do good in the world" it was more like "because I want to shoot people" or "they can get really good drugs" or "you can drink and drive and if you get pulled over they let you go". Sick!

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   

NO! Definitely not. 23 bullets would take down the strongest man, one bullet would take down a little girl. If these officers were really in that much of danger, a simple shot to the leg, foot or even into the AIR would have scared her straight. A small pocket knife would inflict a small wound since the blade isn't even long enough to puncture any internal organs. Whatever happened to warning shots? Police officers should not be able to fire unless fired upon. They have way to much free will with their hand guns. This is a horrible freak accident and something really needs to be done about this situation, as it has happened before.

[edit on 19-9-2006 by porschedrifter]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
She wasn't a lunatic. It wasn't her fault she was drugged. She just got raped goddamnit!. She wasn't running around stabbing people. The police went after her, not her going at the police. Hell, where is the proof where she even launged at the cops?!??!?! Huh, even if she did, would she have even been able to scratch a group of combat ready cops? Or, are they now the innocent little unprotected guys who need guns to save themselves? If so, they are not fit to be cops. Cops abuse their power all the time. Goddamnit. I don't trust em. From personal experience, they only attack, not protect. Hell, one of my coworkers was arrested by 3 cops who said he was drunk in public when he didn't even sniff alcohol that day! And even after the alcohol tests he was still put in a jail cell overnight! And there is never ONE incident. Alot of em, even worse.

Oh yeah, and why did the cops keep telling her mother that her daughter was ok?

Hmmm, how about this, what if this was your daughter?

And you are forgetting that she just got raped! You are acting like its no big deal! Do you know what rape is??!?!? She is an 18 year old girl, and she ain't no violent criminal.

Goddam, at least they could've kicked her or something, that is, if they even had to in the first place. 23 shots, damn. They just took a human life!

And yeah I talked to friends who talked to friends who wanted to be cops, too, just to abuse their power. Hell, my friend talked to a cop and the cop told him most of the cops are usually the nerdy type low class school kids who want to become "the big guys", :shk:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
And yeah, since she was drugged and raped, she wasn't in her own mind! So she wouldn't have done that (if she even did attack the police) if she was in her own mind! So goddamnit, wtf do the cops have sticks and tazers for? For overusing to kill protesters? To stick up people's behinds? To use on fragile kids who can actually die from this things? There was a thread about cops citing a 3 year old, what's next? Cops shooting a toddler? If that hasn't happened yet, that probably will. And, what about so many cases of cops shooting their spouses? They deny it of course, but real detectives and forensics eventually find the truth. Watch court tv some time.

Remember cops are people. Who knows what kinds of people are in the police force. And the worst thing is, its the best job to get for criminals-you can get away with stuff!!!!!!

In my area, the worst problem is cops constantly harrassing and even arresting teens. That's why I'm gonna start keeping my prepaid legal lawyer's card with phone number by my side-cops get scared when a person mentions lawyers, hehe, especially lawyers as good as in prepaidlegal. And if the cop tries to attack me after that, well, you know, I DO have the right to defend myself. Or am I supposed to just stand there and risk injury or death just to satisfy a law?
:bnghd:
:shk:

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join