It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have any of you met your "mate" online

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
you're not going to believe this..... but it was my brother who ran up that phone bill...

We didn't talk for about a year... finally, just started to again....

He's 4 years younger than I am and I sort of feel sorry for him if you can believe it. Been through some rough times, with Ex's and children, jobs etc.

I like to think that I am a better person today, because I was able to forgive him for what he did. I dunno...

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Yes. I have met my mate online. Crazy isn't it?

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
well...yes and no...I had just finished up my first year of college, and I was in the first ever Honors Program (HP) at the school. So during the summer, the director sent out a list of people that were going to be freshmen Honors Students that upcoming year. I sent out a mass e-mail, and I got some replies. I ended chatting with a few of those people on AIM that summer. Then when I got on campus, this one girl came running down the hall and screamed out "Are you (then my full name)!?" all excited. We hung out with two other girls from the HP that night, so we got to talk. We mainly threw tennis balls at each other, it turns out that was our way of flirting. The next day at pre-registration, I asked her if she would want to come up and watch a movie...we ended up watching the first and second Lord of the Rings (which took up like 6 hours) then we talked after the movies went off. We stayed up until at least 5AM the entire first week just talking. I guess you could say that we really hit it off well. Anyway, now we're best friends and ready to see where the future takes us.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join