It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
OH!!! Cockroaches!!! Even better, on all counts...

R Biggs beat us to it with his roach motels in space. Problem with primates is they aren't happy with a teaspoon of grease.

Might be worth genetically dumbing down mankind for those long voyages...

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas

Might be worth genetically dumbing down mankind for those long voyages...

From what I have seen recently... that process is well underway

:shk:
Maybe these four will fit...

Not to be Missed
3 Amigos and John Lear - ELF DANCE!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 14-12-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Here is a very colorful shot of Aristarchus.

www.astronomie.be...

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Hey Steve! Wa's up? Havn't heard from ya for a spell.

Nice pic of Aristarchus! I gots a new theory on that one, tied it in with the intermittent blue glowies around the astronauts during their spacewalks. Looks like everyone else missed it, but I didn't. Ought to check in w/me to see it.

Like I said, nice to see you still kickin' around...

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Hey Steve Long time no see in this neck of the lunar woods...

Nice find Looks like 2007... Makes a nice addition to the collection...

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hello guys. I saw that picture and thought of you here.

There are many more amateur pictures on the website that could be of some use.

Does anyone know the NASA explanation for Aristarchus' glow?

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Same spectral signature as in Cherenkov Radiation

But NASA has been quiet about it since Apollo

Debriefing Log Apollo 11... Page 43

Here is the Aristarchus Page... I noticed some missing sections though on Cherebkov Radiation that is on the CD version... I will have to correct that latter today

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Here's another fine picture of Aristarchus (under at the page): www.astronomie.be/...
Unlike the other pictures, this one shows a more dim Aristarchus with clear details!

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpijkerMuis
Here's another fine picture of Aristarchus (under at the page): www.astronomie.be/...
Unlike the other pictures, this one shows a more dim Aristarchus with clear details!

The last one is greyscale, no? It's actually a lot easier to make out the details of the crater when there isn't any colour on the image, for some reason. Not that being able to make out the detail is that helpful in working out what's going on!

It has the look of fallout to me. What are who or how is hard to imagine - the sheer scale of the whole thing is extraordinary.

Of course with any impact it's more or less impossible to determine where the impacting object came from. In theory could it have been a radioactive-metal heavy object that slammed in to the moon and spread radioactive debris over a wide area - which in turn is responsible for the glow?

LW

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Same spectral signature as in Cherenkov Radiation

Very interesting. Would you care to illustrate the spectral signature of the Cherenkov radiation? Indeed, if you make a statement that it's "same", you must have knowledge of what the Cherenkov spectrum must look like. In addition, please plot two curves on the same graph.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneWeasel
In theory could it have been a radioactive-metal heavy object that slammed in to the moon and spread radioactive debris over a wide area - which in turn is responsible for the glow?

No. There is not enough density (by far) in the atmosphere of the Moon (even according to sources that Zorgon just quoted) to produce the Cherenkov glow.

Radiation "glows" in the computer games CGI, but in practice it most often doesn't. And I have handled enough uranium (literally tons) to know first hand.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
How can anyone deny that Aristarchis is some kind of reactor? Look at the shape..look at the color..look at the area around it. What else is there to know? Game over. The moon is inhabited and operates with reactors, obviously now that we have photos of them!!

How much plainer can it be? The shape is totally unnatural, totally symmetrical..the color, when it is on, is the same color shown in reactors..I mean, what does it take? It GLOWS for Gods sake!! Too bright to be anything else, since the shape cinches it. I take this as proof positive of an occupied moon. Someone is turning the thing on and off; it is not always on..so uinless some auto pilot is doing it, some creatures are. Us or them, that is the only choice.

John Lear is right ( again )- it is a reactor. I am not an expert on that stuff at all, so the type of reactor it is I leave to more educated minds..But to the common sense and odds, thats proof of a living moon!!

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
How can anyone deny that Aristarchis is some kind of reactor?

Let me guess... Many people? Including those who have been around actual reactors?

Look at the shape..

Let's examine the shape... Oh my God, it looks like a lunar crater!

look at the color..look at the area around it. What else is there to know?

Like, what it has to do with "reactor"? :
:

The shape is totally unnatural, totally symmetrical..

Let me see, it's round... Most craters are round and therefore symmetrical. Your point?

the color, when it is on, is the same color shown in reactors..

Thanks for the comic effect. How many live reactors have you seen? What part of a reactor glows? What color does it glow?

Before you start throwing around preposterous claims, you better spend time studying the hardware you wish to claim to exist on the Moon.

John Lear is right ( again )- it is a reactor. I am not an expert on that stuff at all

Oh, so you don't know anything on the subject, yet you pepper your post with exclamation marks as to how obvious it is. Sheesh.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Well, Z knows, but I have doubts about a reactor, unless it is tremendously powerful, but then you have the Sun, so why all the effort? I pointed this out eons ago.

I think it may be some sort of transmitter, and the glowie is near field phenomena.

This is my theory, my personal opinion, so don't go jumping all over me BS.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
And I have handled enough uranium (literally tons) to know first hand.

AH! Now it becomes clear... I hear radiation is bad for gray matter

But who is talking about that archaic dirty uranium?

If you want Cerenkov Radiation... lets talk FUSION machines

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
AH! Now it becomes clear... I hear radiation is bad for gray matter

Where did you hear that, Zorgon? What do you know about radiation? And what does become clear to you? You are still stuck at the pre-school level of "oh wow, it glows, it must be radiation and/or aliens", and you have the nerve to drop awkward hints about my mental capacity. Sheesh.

Where are the spectra of the Cherenkov radiation you said were matching with the Russian measurements from 1957? Huh?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Denial is a terrible waste of a mind. They wee round craters where glowing blue emanates from a raised structure with OBVIOUS geometrical sides. If anyone looks at that picture and sees only an empty crater they are not wanting to see: There is none so blind, as he who WILL NOT SEE!!

There is a shape to the thing with sides that are flat, straight, and it appears to be a structure that houses whatever is glowing, likley some reactor. How can the naysayers look at that and see NO GLOW, NO SIDES, and no raised elements? How? Are they squinting so they won't see? Dishonest and disengenuous are the replies of those with fear of the truth: Some people, like in the 9-11 events, simply cannot and will not accept the fact that proof is staring them in the face..sad.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Denial is a terrible waste of a mind.

Denial? Since when questioning a bizarre interpretation of a geological feature is a denial?

They wee round craters where glowing blue emanates from a raised structure with OBVIOUS geometrical sides.

What are, pray tell "geometrical sides"? The crater is freaking round. That's indeed geometry.

If anyone looks at that picture and sees only an empty crater they are not wanting to see

Well, I would love to see a reactor, but I think it would suck if I start imagining things.

There is a shape to the thing with sides that are flat, straight

You are kidding, right? The crater looks like a giant zit.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
If you look at the pictures in this link, and then continue to deny that this is not just another crater, then you are either being intentionally droll, meaning trolling, or you are unable to correctly translate information into supposition accurately. There is no other choice. How can you NOT see the color? The shape? Go to this page and after reading it, if you are still sure that nothing is there, you really should apply for a job with the Bush administration of NIST: They can use a few more minds that can ignore the plainly obvious to promote foolish squandering of time and effort.

Anyone that can ignore this does so intentionally or with corrupt intent:

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Go to this page and after reading it, if you are still sure that nothing is there, you really should apply for a job with the Bush administration of NIST: They can use a few more minds that can ignore the plainly obvious to promote foolish squandering of time and effort.

Or, that's just fantastic, dear "eyewitness86". I have no intention of changing my job, thank you. I also have no intention of seeing things that are not there. I think it's unhealthy and might lead to paranoia.

top topics

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join