It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

have you ever bee a psychic threat? PSychic Police?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I am curious if anyone has felt they have ever developed to a point of potential threat level?

Has anyone ever had a psychic experience with someone? RVing,connecting,etc.

Has there ever been anyone on here claiming to have experienced the so called psychic police?

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Yes.

It's happened to me several times. But not every member of the police force is psychic. I've found myself in extreme situations where I cried out mentally for help, and lo and behold - it arrived.

I've had conversations with people where our mouths are saying one thing and our eyes convey another subject entirely.

How it happens, I don't know.
Why it happens, I can't explain - I can only make educated guesses.

My experience with the Thought Police was nothing dramatic like you read in books or see in movies. It was simple human communication on another level. If I had a negative or improper thought, my door was not kicked in by men in black riot gear waiting to haul me away.

What it WAS, was more like a push of painful energy in my head. Much like a telepathic slap on the wrist for bad behavior. Sometimes it's followed by an explaination of why the thought was wrong or unwelcome. Other times it's like renegade psychics are just running around projecting negative energy for no reason.

Nothing too extreme.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Interesting General....but I think masonite was refering to some sort of secret police who arrest psychics

I may be wrong.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Haven't experienced that one.

Heard some Urban Legends about it, but they weren't from the most reliable sources.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I have never been under psychic threat, nor did I ever hear anything about Psychic Police. Cops are dumb, all they know is how to raise someone's personal ID card.

But we'll see Psychic Police developing within a hundred years. They'll never be RVs though, and they won't even perform telepathy on you.

top topics

join