It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RV and these Places...

page: 1

join
share:
L3X

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Someone can tell me if these places are able to be visited via remote viewing?

Yakutia
Tunguska
Teotihuacan
Giza

Please explain also the reason of your answer...

[edit on 7-9-2006 by L3X]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I was under the impression that any place can be seen through remote viewing. there is even some speculation that the "Masters" of RV can even look into the past or future of certain places. Therefore I dont see why one cannot see into Giza and the other places.

They even have classes throughout the United states that tries to get people to enhance their remote viewing abilities. I saw it on the sci fi channel (Mmmm......good scifi channel...) on a show called Proof positive and it was one of the only "proof positive" episodes I saw about RV. and I know that the governments of the world have been researching it for quite sometime aswell.

L3X

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Now i can't tell the reason of this question for which there is behind all this places. I know something and to see if these informations are valid, now I wish answers about these places.

[edit on 7-9-2006 by L3X]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
In my experience
to be able to control these things is pretty hard,many of which can rv usually have a hard time understanding what exactly happens.

In the way of remote viewing there are many different ways to achievie this state.
Depending on the person that is.Everyone has their own ideas on the subject but heres what i will say on your behalf.

The biggest problem of rv'ing is the disconnection from our senses of this physical reality of time and form we find oursleves and let our minds wander(or travel). In the next part you will have many explanations as to what you can make happen.Some will say you can go to any time and anyplace at a whim ,while others will say you will see what you want,or what you are supposed to.

Now this ability some say requires letting go as i said before of your physical body and then travelling through different forms of constraint we experience in our physical forms,such as time,space and so forth,and to find or see the places you want to such as the places you named,in your mind.

When you refer to these places one must ask themselves what time or reality you would want to see,many say that the places we see in these states can vary from many different views or instances connected to these places and when we are travelling in rv we are part of the energy and information that is everything.,depending again on the perception of what you can do in remote viewing.

I hope that helps a little?

Tor.

L3X

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by toraylin
In my experience
to be able to control these things is pretty hard,many of which can rv usually have a hard time understanding what exactly happens.

In the way of remote viewing there are many different ways to achievie this state.
Depending on the person that is.Everyone has their own ideas on the subject but heres what i will say on your behalf.

The biggest problem of rv'ing is the disconnection from our senses of this physical reality of time and form we find oursleves and let our minds wander(or travel). In the next part you will have many explanations as to what you can make happen.Some will say you can go to any time and anyplace at a whim ,while others will say you will see what you want,or what you are supposed to.

Now this ability some say requires letting go as i said before of your physical body and then travelling through different forms of constraint we experience in our physical forms,such as time,space and so forth,and to find or see the places you want to such as the places you named,in your mind.

When you refer to these places one must ask themselves what time or reality you would want to see,many say that the places we see in these states can vary from many different views or instances connected to these places and when we are travelling in rv we are part of the energy and information that is everything.,depending again on the perception of what you can do in remote viewing.

I hope that helps a little?

Tor.

Well i know basically the things you said but i know that in these places there is something of very powerful that could prevent the exploration via RV
So...if the story told me by a reliable source is true, these places can't be visited untill will arrive the right moment

[edit on 10-9-2006 by L3X]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Many say that we are the ones preventing us from going there...
As far as controlled rv,I am a bit skeptical in the sense that we cant really control where we go,so hence we will arrive at the right time,if at all.

[edit on 10-9-2006 by toraylin]

L3X

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by toraylin
Many say that we are the ones preventing us from going there...
As far as controlled rv,I am a bit skeptical in the sense that we cant really control where we go,so hence we will arrive at the right time,if at all.

It could be that we can control where we go until a step then when there is a total changement we can't do anything
However I wrong if I say that this remind me some Crowley's papers?

[edit on 10-9-2006 by L3X]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Crowely i seem to be not familiar with,but yes ive heard in some studies that its like this: as you delve into the whole rving thing or planestravel as i call it, you get more control or power over the realms or where you go or what happens perhaps.

Then you hit a certain point like the middle where you may become more and more physical or solid in a sense and you are more like yourself in these places and you cannot do as much if at all as far as manipulation goes,but in this sense
you can start to train in getting stronger at being solid or whatever and then learn how to manipulate it from that standpoint and delve deeper...????

who knows.

Tor.

new topics

top topics

join