It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Highest Scientology Level

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Is this the $300k US you will pay for to view Ron L. Hubbard's splurge upon the highest level of Scientology. Scientologists flame me if you will. I shan't post this above anything other than Skunkworks.

Take care and Peace,
- Nazgarn

[edit on 7-9-2006 by nazgarn]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Oh yes,

Sorry if this was posted before, I'm sure it has,

And any non-scientologists prepare to die as apparently it will cause death. My apologies. Everyone dies apparently???

Take care and peace,
- Nazgarn

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   
What exactly is the document? I take it, it was written by Hubbard concerning the Highest Scientology level? (He has a very difficult handwriting to read - I don't make sense of half of it...)

Is it a reference to this?

In the confidential OT levels, Hubbard describes a variety of traumas commonly experienced in past lives, experiences that extend many millions of years into the past. He also explains how to reverse the effects of such traumas.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   
What does it actually say? Some of the handwriting is incredibly bad.

[edit on 7-9-2006 by surrender_dorothy]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I must agree, some of the handwriting is bad. I will attempt to decipher what I can...

Data (1)

The head of the Galactic Confederation (76 planets around
larger stars visible from here) (formed 95, 000, 000 years ago,
very space opera) solved overpopulation (250 billion or so per
planet - 178 billion average) by mass implanting the cause people
to be brought to Deegeeack (Earth) and put about on the princible
volcanoes (Incedent 2) and THEN the Pacific area ones were taken
in ????? to HAWAII and the attitude area ones ?? HAS ?PALMAS? and
there "packaged." His name was Xenu. He use of renegades. Various
misleading data by means of ??????? ???. was placed in the implants.
When these ?? with his crime Royal Officers (to the people) captured
him after 6 years of battle. and put him in an ?????????? ??????????
???? where he ???? (?????) is. "They" are gone. The place has since
been adesent. ?

There we go.

Take care and peace,
- Nazgarn

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by nazgarn
I must agree, some of the handwriting is bad. I will attempt to decipher what I can...

There we go.

Take care and peace,
- Nazgarn

Good job! Well, if that is the actual writing, then I doubt if it has anything to do with the higher OT levels. This basically sums up the whole idea of scientology, minus the "restless souls" part that inhabits humans.

Where did you say did you get it from?

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf

Originally posted by nazgarn

There we go.

Take care and peace,
- Nazgarn

Good job! Well, if that is the actual writing, then I doubt if it has anything to do with the higher OT levels. This basically sums up the whole idea of scientology, minus the "restless souls" part that inhabits humans.

Where did you say did you get it from?

My exact reference was from a website I visit sometimes,

www.muchosucko.com...

Take care and peace,
- Naz

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   
some slight corrections, or at least my interpretation.

The head of the Galactic Confederation (76 planets around
larger stars visible from here) (formed 95, 000, 000 years ago,
very space opera) solved overpopulation (250 billion or so per
planet - 178 billion average) by mass implanting the cause people
to be brought to Deegeeack (Earth) and put about on the princible
volcanoes (Incedent 2) and THEN the Pacific area ones were taken
in ????? to HAWAII and the atlantic area ones Las Palmas and
there "packaged." His name was Xenu. He use of renegades. Various
misleading data by means of ??????? ???. was placed in the implants.
When through with his crime Royal Officers (to the people) captured
him after 6 years of battle. and put him in an electronic mountain trap where he still is. "They" are gone. The place (confed) has since
been a desert.

still a bit crazy though.

[edit on 7-9-2006 by surrender_dorothy]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy
some slight corrections, or at least my interpretation.

... and put him in an electronic mountain trap where he still is. "They" are gone. The place (confed) has since
been adesent. ?

still a bit crazy though.

Yes, it looks correct when I compare what you state to the .jpg. Well done

Take care and peace,
- Naz

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Why do they call it Scientology when it's not in the least bit Scientific?

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Saw this on Shoutwire ages ago.

Scientology, A Challenge

Interesting . . . is it genuine? Anybody?

mod edit: link title

[edit on 7-9-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Obey Xenu !

*Sorry mods i know one liners are frowned upon, i couldn't resist !

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarium
Why do they call it Scientology when it's not in the least bit Scientific?

read this article:

en.wikipedia.org...

scroll down to the bit where it says "Meaning of the word 'Scientology'"

There you will find:

Although today associated almost exclusively with Hubbard's work, "Scientology" was originally coined by philologist Alan Upward[22] in 1907 as a synonym for "pseudoscience".

It goes on to give a more flattering explanation to why Hubbard might have used scientology as the title of his religion, but as the word was original used by Alan Upward then I am going to stick with his definition.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Looks like the guy was on acid when he wrote this. Seriously, anyone adept in handwriting analysis? If this was penned by L. Ron Hubbard, it would be an indicator of his mental state, which isn't looking good based on what I see.

[edit on 11-9-2006 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
That's from OT3. The highest level (released) is OT8.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
That looks and reads like outline notes for a science fiction novel. Scientology appears to be a fiction novel gone wild. I often wondered why no one was ever prosecuted for this scheme? At least they mainly prey on the wealthy. Its members are proof you don't need to be intelligent to be rich. You don't think the leaders actually believe this stuff, do you?

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
This is a shame. Why was this even posted here? I don't know anything about this document actually being in Scientology? But I can say those works are protected to preserve the integrity of the technology, and they are copywrited, just like many works that are produced throughout the world. I worked with Scientology for 3 years and I can tell you that some of these posts lack any real understanding of Scientology, period. Sorry, but it bothers me to see these great folks getting their name dragged through the mud, when it really is not deserved.

If you seek to understand Scientology, then the best way is to pick up a real Scientology book and read it. It's that simple.

I'm done for right now.

Sleepy time.

Troy

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Anyone who is willing to pay $1000 s to "level up" their religion,Deserves that religion...

I believe in the possibility of other intelligent life in the universe(we are here after all),but this is rather silly.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Why would Xenu use nuclear bombs to mass kill people to steal their souls. Wouldn't mr. Space warlord have access to neutron bombs or some sort of death ray so that the people die but the land and earth are not destroyed. Why not hire Darth Vader to blow up planets in mass to steal all the souls. Or why not build a weapon that could just wipe out planets to steal everybodies souls.

Seriously I have heard that L. Ron Hubbard would lock himself in his room for days screaming at the top of his lungs, I AM GOD! over and over again, all while tripping on '___'. This was just prior to his creation of scientology.

They are very agressive down on Hollywood Blvd trying to recruit people. There are parts of Hollywood where you will run into scientologists trying to audit you right off the street without asking you if you want to be audited. Those same people are then taken to a viewing room along with other prospects and forced to watch a scientology brainwashing/propaganda film, while they are locked in. They strongly try to discourage you from getting up and leaving either.

Living in LA most people note that there are two types of scientologists. A small majority who are quiet about their religion and have friends outside of scientology. then there are the majority- they are very clickish,cultish,and think you are inferior for not being a scientologist and will stay away from anyone else who isn't or at least have distaine for them,whether hidden or overt. They also don't like to hire or limit how many they hire who are not scientologists. Just some of my experiences. Anyone who says that they don't act like this in LA are trying to mislead you or are just ignorant of how the scientologists really work.

Yes I've researched what they're supposedly about and their history blah blah blah. just speaking from experiance and from friends that have been or were/are lost to scientology.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I read this a little different, so let me know what you think after reading what I read.

Data (1)

The head of the Galactic
Confederation ( 76 planets around
larger stars visible from here)
(founded 95,000,000 years ago, very space opera)
Solved overpopulation (250 billion
or so per planet - 178 billion on
average ) by mass implanting.
He caused people to be brought to
Geegeeack (Earth) and put an H bomb
on the principal volcanoes (Incident 2)
and then the Pacific area ones
were taken in boxes to Hawaii
and the Atlantic area ones to
Las Palmas and were "packaged."
His name was Xenu. He used
renegades. Various misleading
data by means of circuitry
was placed in this implants.
When through with his crime Royal officers
(to the people) captured him
after 6 years of battle
and put him in an electronic
mountain trap where he still
is. "They" are gone. The place confined
has since been a desert.

So this Xenu character caused people to be brought to Earth, placed H bombs on top of the principle, not principal as written, volcanoes and blew them up for whatever reason "hence the incident 2 reference" maybe to reshape the planet or provide cover for his opertaion, sorta like the use of a smoke grenade, the Pacific and Atlantic ones were shipped on boxes and packaged(bombs perhaps), he used renegades (for the movement of the "ones", the packaging, or to plant the bombs?), planted misleading data into the implants, battled for 6 years, got busted by the Royal officers, and locked up to this day in an electronic mountain that turned into a desert.

This would make a cool movie.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join