It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe Bill isn't being an idiot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I came across this video today and at first I thought oh my God Bill O' Reiley is such an idiot but then. I had a much more sinister thought what if he knows he does have that power. Looks like O'Reiley may be become the voice of america just like there was a voice of london in V for Vendetta www.shoutwire.com... the video

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
and you can catch Bill in the UK(if you have sky) on the fox news channel between 2am-4am morningly. Thanks for watching. good bye.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It's pretty funny but his statements as quoted are all true....what's so "psychotic"? And I don't have sound here so I can't hear the actual video I'm talking about the statements quoted below that.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Wow... he's even worse than ever. Threatening someone who just said a rival's name with Fox Security... that is pretty damn fascist.

And it says a great deal about the US that such an obnoxious windbag is so massively popular. Be afraid, be very afraid.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 02:18 AM
link   
One of the scarier things I get from reading the links is that Fox is actually prepared to change its version of history to protect him in a scary, Orwellian way. O'Reilly made a mistake about a WWII massacre perpetrated by the Germans in a Belgian town, the name of which I can't quite remember. Not once, but twice OR cited this as an example of US soldiers killing German soldiers who'd surrendered, when it was actually the other way round.

So when he got called on his mistake, the relevant section of the show was pulled from the Fox archive, and the transcript edited, replacing the name of the Belgian town with the word "Normandy" to make it look like the fat pimp was referring to another incident altogether. (Sorry to fat pimps everywhere for comparing them with BOR.) This changing of history then made its way into other databases so it now looks like it's the truth. Truly Orwellian.

new topics

top topics

join