It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believe it or not.Humans can only trust the reptilians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
After reading soo many reptilian articles esp users claiming to be hybrids,shapeshifters,i have come to the conclusion that our creators were reptilians and are still here posing as our world leaders.They have nutured thier creation humans to many tech advancements.If they were evl they would have wiped us out.Even we have a reptilian brain(part reptilian).WE cannot trust other beings like star nations,galactic federation.I agree that reptilians are the bad guys but now there are also good guys.

I need feeback from reptilians like iguana,ervwon,jaguarmike etc

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I think I'm going to continue not trusting anyone. I think that's our safest bet.

10 foot tall Reptile dude? Enemy.
4 foot tall Grey dude? Enemy.
7 foot tall Norse dude? Probably Thor. Can't be trusted.
A Cat dude from another galaxy? Probably Liono. Anyone who's friends with Snarf can't be trusted.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolheretic
I need feeback from reptilians like iguana,ervwon,jaguarmike etc

Why do you think, that other species should be hostile, or neutral to humans? What if other aliens also have a way to show trust towards humans?

I think, you are not right in all cases. Reptilians may be the good guys, but I have the least experience to see them trusting me. They are here on ATS, yet I cannot see them posting about "feelings", or some sort of open soul. They only "informative". To me, Reptilians on this website are like machines posting words of clueless informations, and I do have the feeling, they are doing it for purpose.

Laiguiana is a Reptilian trying to proove, she is a worst human than David Icke. An enlightened entity trying to convince us that she is unenlightened, and not even a Reptilian.

So, why is it exactly, that Reptilians on this website keep hiding their feelings, and are trying to show opposite feelings, with the least success? No doubt, they are not good at it.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
there is reptilians on this site

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Yes i am an iguana. But i dont feel like proving it right now

But in all seriousness.. Is this thread a joke? Or are you just losing your mind? (Its gotta be one or the other right?)

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Why would you think that because they are or are controlling our world leaders that they are nuturing us. Use common sense. Which is a better way to take over and control population? Direct force? No way, to many would resist and fight. They would have to try and covertly manipulate us into believing whatever they want us to. As for the other races, who knows until we actually meet them(if they exist).

"A Cat dude from another galaxy? Probably Liono. Anyone who's friends with Snarf can't be trusted."
Thundercats are trustworthy. They are our friends. Except Snarff. Throw him of a cliff.
Thundercats..........HHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This thread didn't proove to be the alien-meeting point today, I guess, aliens have a lot more to do, than participating in this thread. Perhaps, aliens have no reason to even read it . Why?

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Souls are brilliant and powerful like living suns. They do not just stay in ignorant dark human bodies by choice. They have a reptilian keeper who holds them there. That's why sometime you may see a reptilian form appear out of a human who is always on camera. It's not that the person is a reptilian it is that their soul is being held on earth by a reptilian. God said that he gives the keys to the gates of hell to the serpent, and that is a way of saying the reptilians have the power to hold souls at a lower level.

So each person has a reptilian keeper holding their soul at this lower level and because the reptilian holds the soul so tightly many people feel that the reptilian is the real them. However people are not their human bodies, even though millions of us think we are, and people are not their reptilian keepers even though many of us think we are.

I agree that the reptilians are not so bad, and after all they do work for God as far as I know. Religions have demonized reptiles but that is a mistake and has kept us away from the truth. Remember that a reptilian tried to free Eve from her human status to become like a god but God said no she has to remain on earth. Our main goal is to become like gods and leave this world somehow but God makes the reptilians hold us here.

Many people see a reptilian eye staring at them when they meditate and this is just their keeper letting them know they are being watched by a reptile.

new topics

top topics

join