It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American al Qaeda Leader Sends Message to Americans!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
Souljah...

It claims that by that time, his father had already converted to Christianity, and pushed that on him as well...

Yes I also checked on the story with various engines and it seems that you are correct about the Grandfather conversion to Christianity.

But you are right also, his life does look fuzzy.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The way i read it, it seemed to say that the grandfather remained jewish, while the father and son became christian...

and then later supposidly the son converted to islam

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
The way i read it, it seemed to say that the grandfather remained Jewish,

Oh, then I am reading wrong, I guess I misunderstood the grandfather and father link.

Sorry.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This is a warning from AQ leaders saying to Americans,

Repent change to Islam before you die. It's pretty simple.

In a nut shell, change your religion to Islam before we kill you.

So you can meet allah and the virgins and you soul will be saved.

This is a warning prior to some type of attack on CONUS, AQ has posted these type of messages before a hit.

And this is just another message from AQ and possibly a code for a GO to sleepers worldwide.

Time will tell if AQ has the Balls and manpower left to pull off a major strike.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Well that is certainly what they want the effect to be...
more fear for the coming elections...

I am sure you might have missed the tiny little detail that this American AQ member may work for CIA/Mossad...
(as per the connections to jewish organizations, and himself being jewish)

That would put this "announcement" into a whole new light would it not?

But SIRR thank you for taking time to debate with us here...

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I agree Lazarus, one of the tape very well target was the American religion and American faith, this targeting was to me and in my eyes very define and deliberated.

We all know that American is a Christian nation by definition of faith.

Bringing even the mention of conversion to an already debated faith like Islam and its links to terrorism and false prophets in the eyes of our Christian nation is something to rock many believers.

Very, very, well done if I may say.

Even when common sense dictate that it takes more than a tape about changing religious view to influence a faithful person.

Something just doesn’t seem right.

First you scare one group of people with failed terrorist attempts, then you target people security and stability with remembrance of 9/11, then your target religion overall.

This seems like a mind game and the problems is that it works it actually get people into a panic attack and then into a war path next they are ready to fall for anything else.

I find it despicable.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
it is possible i think that the american AQ new member or whatever, is one of ours, it is also possible bin ladin is too. we never caught him either, sometimes i wonder whos side these people are on. just because the government put this stuff out there, does not mean it is true. i think they are putting this stuff out there to get a response, and to find the real enemies, and to take them out.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Be very wary of those handing literature on _Islam_, and how to understand it. I've dealt with the type and they can, at minimum, be very invasive. Incorrect "posturing" or a wrong expression is considered an insult to their "god".

I'm not saying someone would kill you for it, but in today's hostile atmosphere, there's a possibility of harassment.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Okey, whats up with this part of the Quote:

Carl Pearlman was also a member of the board of directors of the Anti-Defamation League, which was caught spying on Americans for Israel in 1993. This information today also appeared in the Jerusalem post.

That was his Grand-Daddy.

Even the Jerusalem Post writes about it - not some Al-Jazz-eera.

So, why does nobody talk about that?

His Grand-Daddy was caught spying on Americans, probably working for Mossad through ADL; you think his Grand-Son did walk in his footsteps? And not to mention, the rest of the story, where Mossad uses their Agents to infiltrate da Al-CIA-duh.

But oh well, I guess it is more important when his Grand-Daddy switched to Christianity....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join