It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the advent of humanity....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I need help, and i need someone else's own thoughts on this. For the past 3 years i've been interested in the whole alien thing. But so far it seems all websites are damn depressing. Lately i've been told we must ascend before 2012 or we all die, a huge planet is going to come and kill us all and were all going to die, a type of grey is going to come and kill us all, and then we must incarnate as one of them. Then were supposed to be taken up in spaceships, then put undergroundd. But all those websites i've been to say don't have fear, but then what is all that? And then repeatedly they say you never see your family or really close buds again. I don't believe it all anymore but i'd like to know all of your opinions on this. It also seems alot of those websites are hardcore cults aswell, why is all aliens bad? I only hear a few that are good. Anyway i'd like to hear everyone's opinions on this. I'd like to think i'm not alone and crazy when i say they have problems.

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Hint: Not *every* person (or website) knows the *whole truth*...And many of them support information that they *know* to be false.

Granted, many of them may not even *know* how much they're lying about...

"May the buyer beware"

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 04:20 AM
link   
And this has precisely what to do with the "advent" of "humanity"??
Go to UFO's: you'll be among friends.

here we go again.zzzzz..zzzz..........zzzzzzz

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I really need some input on this and I hope you people can help me.
I noticed that "Hitler" was an anagram of "the IRL"; but every time I visit the Indy Racing League site everything is about engines and tyres and other secret code-words.
Is Fascism about to return disguised as Racing? I just don't know. It's really worrying and Fox and CNN just won't talk about it.
I'd like everyone to mail as many short posts, or long cut'n'pastes, as possible to help me.

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 04:30 AM
link   
And there's a lot about "race" at the Racing site -are these White Supremacists?
I'd like everyone to send their best anagram of Benito Mussolini - three times.

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I am actually concerned about the U.S. government becoming more fascist. What if they become too fascist? With the Al-Qaeda still at large, it could cause a big war.

It does seem very possible that aliens had something to do with the dawn of humanity.

By the way, I have noticed that almost all race car drivers are white. I don't think that has anything to do with any conspiracy though. Nascar comes across to me as being a rural southern thing.

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 02:55 PM
link   
You might as well ask why there are so many blacks in pro basketball...Or why do most politicians wind up as white males?

No matter where you go or what you look at, there's pretty much always going to be certain races, genders, etc. pretty much dominating any given activity...Merely asking "Why" points towards racism/religious intolerance/sexism/etc...It's better to ask "Why not?"

As a bit of irrelevent info; After some study of human nature & psychology, I've learned that most people who are spectators of Racing aren't really interested in which drivers win or lose the race...They're more interested in the crashes...So what does this imply about the direction that humanity is going?

[Edited on 2-11-2002 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I asked a black friend that the other day, why aren't there black NASCAR drivers. He had what could be a legitimate pojnt:

"We're not stupid enough to go 185 mph around a track for 500 miles with a bunch of white southern boys!"

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 07:25 PM
link   
So TC you were raised Baptist. Hah finally we have the truth

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 10:27 PM
link   
That's why I said I didn't think it had anything to do with any conspiracies, Midnight Dstroyer.

Those Nascar races are long!

posted on Nov, 3 2002 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Nascar ? Stock-cars is better ! BANG BOUM KABOOOM !

posted on Nov, 3 2002 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Estragon
And this has precisely what to do with the "advent" of "humanity"??
Go to UFO's: you'll be among friends.

here we go again.zzzzz..zzzz..........zzzzzzz

beats me estragon, i thought that it has to do the future of it. and besides it talks about death, that's why i put in in the spiritualism folder.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join