It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ive been a lurker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Hi all, ive been a lurker for a while reading from the sidelines as such, and thought it was about time to post or reply atleast to some of the thoughts/ideas/beliefs etc.. I have to say some things have made me mad (with why cant you see it for what it is or are there really people still out there like that) or just good old fashion laughter, Anyway many thanks to all that have posted and kept us all especially me entertained/informed/aware, (maybe that should be in a differant order), i hope i can return with kind.

Well i got this for you folks (hope its alright here)

In the Uk there is a new Coca Cola called Zero
Black and silver can, Red logo.
"great coke taste zero sugar" not an advert but a warning for ASPARTAME (i hope most know to avoid anything with it in)

Anyway to the point, there is a picture on the can of 3 buildings (do these buildings actually exist - at the bottom of the can) with what looks like a missle about to hit the middle building, so is this more sybolism akin to the twin towers on the dollar bill or my imagination running riot?
Any thoughts

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Welcome, StopIt67!

Let him who hath not lurked, cast the first stone. We are all reformed lurkers here!

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Feel free to U2 me if you have a question.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Me too as you can tell by my most recent threads of which is in sharp contrast at how long I've been a member here. Lurkers unite!

top topics

join