It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The brazilian Roswell - Varginha Incident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
For those who don't know anything or something of this incident, you can find some information here:

www.kajen.com...

Really, OMG if anything of this is true. Everytime I saw this kind of information, I finish asking to myself... what the heck is going on??

Chronology, here:

www.ufo.se...

More recent info, here:

www.rense.com...

[edit on 15-8-2006 by JackHill]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
brazillian, varghina? did it involve wax?

sorry, couldnt resist.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Did a writeup a while back on this one...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check it out if interested....

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Check it out if interested....

So Gazrok, what are you researching now? It's been a long time since you've made one of your epic well researched posts. I miss them.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
It's a very intriguing case, for sure, I was young so I don't remember much, but the case here was REALLY big.
Covered all over the channels, a lot of info was provided as well.

In fact for most of brazilian people, including me, it was really scary. Maybe that's why everyone I know don't like to talk about this subject, heh.

Try to research about another famous brazilian case called "Operação Prato", maybe Plate Operation in English (?).

[]s;

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   

So Gazrok, what are you researching now? It's been a long time since you've made one of your epic well researched posts. I miss them.

Thanks.

The Phoenix Lights. (and a couple of others in the start stages)

Sadly, not too much time lately, some pretty demanding college courses lately, and I'm anal for protecting my 4.0, hehe... Not sure why, that's just me. After all, even the lowest guy in a PhD program is still called "Dr" when he graduates....

I hope to post it soon though.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by tunin

Try to research about another famous brazilian case called "Operação Prato", maybe Plate Operation in English (?).

I've started a thread about Operation Prato. It is a very important case to Ufology and it has also been confirmed by the Brazilian Air Force when "Operation Prato" files where opened to Ufologists last year.

Colares, Brazil & Operation Prato (Saucer)

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman

Originally posted by tunin

I've started a thread about Operation Prato. It is a very important case to Ufology and it has also been confirmed by the Brazilian Air Force when "Operation Prato" files where opened to Ufologists last year.

Colares, Brazil & Operation Prato (Saucer)

Very nice topic btw.
There is a lot of information about this case in particular, too bad that many here can't understand portuguese, otherwise the site above is a VERY good source of additiona information about it:
www.ufo.com.br...

There is even a TV special about it that was on air last year, here in Brazil.

Nice to see people knowing about this case ^^
[]s!

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Many online translators....my favorite is mezzofanti.com
They've got a few that can handle portugese.....

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   

The problem is that even if we put together all those translation we still do not have a good translation.

Automatic translation is still a very long way of becoming good enough to everyday use, but it is a good starting point.

If anyone has any problems translating from Portuguese, just ask, I will try my best.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I've heard about this incident, always wanted to know more.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Great post.

I did not read it, but I made a copy to my computer. Some of the links to the pictures (I think they are the two maps) do not work.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

The problem is that even if we put together all those translation we still do not have a good translation.

Exactely. Most of the translators return serious grammar errors, it would change the "meaning" of the sentence and so on.
But the text wasn't exactely my point, I was referring to the video, which is a big resume of what happend there.

Like ArMaP said, if anyone need accurate translations just contact-me and I'll help asap.

[]s.

[edit on 18/8/2006 by tunin]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I did not read it, but I made a copy to my computer. Some of the links to the pictures (I think they are the two maps) do not work.

Yep, older post.
For future ones, I'll take the time to upload any pics used, but at the time of the post, external images weren't an issue...

new topics

top topics

join