It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another prediction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
A thread called "another prediction" which I responded to a few times today as well as others, now tells me I cannot view this form can someone please tell me why?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I as well, seems as though it was trashed by the mod? why? I was quite enjoying the descussion

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
please someone with the ansewer tell me why and where this actually went. we should at least be told if it got trashed.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
forum moderated by: SimonGray?

im sorry, but i am new....this person was the mod can u contact them directly?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
If you try to access it, it shows you what forum it is in up at the top. Moderators Only>>TrashBin.

Im Curious Also, with all the other prediction threads here on ATS, just exactly why was this one about Alex Jones trashed. Shar if your so inclined, hit the complaint button up there^^^^ and pose this question in that forum so you will more than likely get an answer.

Simon Gray is one of the 3 amigos ie...one of the 3 owners of ATS. Dunno if he is the one that trashed it.

[edit on 11-8-2006 by S1LV3R4D0]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Thankyou for telling me about the complain button i did submit my complaint. It truly makes no sense it was just an innocent discussion that was enlighting.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
i sent the mod a U2U message, (whatever that is lol) and asked 4 help w/this

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
buthed, the Tres Amigos recieve hundreds of u2us a week. Your best bet would be to u2u one of the mods that actually moderates where that thread originated.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I have to honestlly say that I am mad. Its really aggrevating to have a lot of post and people speaking and then it just goes to the trash like it was nothing. ( trash right)

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
could we start a new one.. cause i missed the first one

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
it was about alex jones he said he feels well be attacked before the end of october how is that any different than all the other predictions spoken on this sight.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I heard him say that on his show thursday. But i did not get to listen today even though he was supposed to explain why he thought that. Was any supporting or debunking evidance introduced into the previous thread?

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
just goto alex jones website you'll learn alot.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I still havnt received an answer on this what so ever. Its extremely upsetting to just ignore you as if none of our thoughts and feelings count. Reminds me of how our own governments treat us.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Anyone ever remember the Green Cross Code? Because it would help a lot on ATS as well.

The Staff here, get tens-of-hundreds of U2U's a day. It is physically impossible for the amount of U2U's that get sent to be answered within a few minutes. The Staff are normal people who have lives outside of this website/forum and due to this are not here every waking moment.

Patience is something you could do with Shar. Once you have used the complaint function, just sit and wait. This thread won't make them answer you any faster. It'll probably do the reverse of that as they now have to trash another thread that is just causing drama for no reason at all.

Just stop, look around the forums and wait for the response from the staff member who trashed it. But safe to say, if it was another prediction it was more than likely trashed because they didn't feel any proof or evidence was given to back up such a claim.

Edit: Stupid BB Code, I smite thee!

[edit on 12/8/2006 by Odium]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I really dont know if i am suppose to respond to you because you seem to think im causing drama. I get confused cause in my opinion thats all this site is. Peoples theorys which of course is drama.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I'm baffled by the removal of that thread also. Up to about 6:30, when I left the thread, I could not see any reason to remove it. It was civil and there was nothing out of line by any of the posters who were putting their messages on the thread. I'm wondering if something occurred after I stopped following the thread that violated some rule. If it is gone, then that is the decision of the people who moderate this forum, I just wish they would give us some clue as to why. As I said, it seemed to be going along very civilly.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I have a problem with the thread dissapearing.

It seemed to dissapear right after my post in which i debated a couple of people on why this man was NOT "psychotic"- he's just trying to help. He's not a rabid lunatic, as some put it....

But go figure,- SOMEONE did not like the comments on that thread.

Seems to me, we have spoken about Alex Jones thousands of times before....why do away with this thread???

...A thread which has many thinking about the "truth".....

Oh, well, ATS,- Denying Ignorance is our motto as long as the higher ups agree with what we say??

I think i would love to have an explanation as to why the thread was closed. As a long standing member, i'd like to be contacted about the closing of this thread.

Thank you.

What perplexes me is that no one was "arguing"...which is when a post will get trashed...So it looks very suspicious to me.... And dont forget that Alex Jones pops up on these boards at least a hundred times a day.

So, why was it closed?

[edit on 12-8-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
What possible reason could anything you have to say about Alex Jones cause us to trash a thread?!
PLEASE...

The original post was a violation of the TAC, we don't allow "check this out" threads with little or no commentary, additionally, we don't allow random links after "check this out" either.

Not to mention we completely detest hoaxers who hoax for attention and certainly don't want to participate in promoting their hoax by sending them our visitors.

You'd be surprised, maybe shocked at how many posts the staff catches that are nothing more than "forum spam", identical to this one, that have no purpose other than to get people to click on the link and thereby build traffic for the site linked in the post. This particular one slipped through the cracks because we were all busy yesterday with RL and other site business.

If you want to discuss Alex Jones feel free, but the TAC specifically forbid "one line" and a link posts AKA: "forum spam" so please don't put another one liner with a link up to start it.

If need be, I am not opposed to putting all the commentary back up sans the the one liner and the link which should resolve the issue.

Springer...

[edit on 8-12-2006 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Thank you very much, Springer.

It would be nice if we could get the thread back up. I didnt realize it looked like Spam

It's a very interesting subject, whether some believe it or not.

Thank you

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join