It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cell Phones and Terrorism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Some interesting developments.

www.nbc4i.com...

www.wnem.com...

What do you think this is all about?

It gets even more interesting, the two men in the firs article are both graduates of “Hizzbolla High”

www.debbieschlussel.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Ya gotta understand somethin'. We don't get to choose our relatives. Just 'cause the principal of a high school is a cousin of the Hizbollah leader doesn't make him a terrorist. Heck! One of my cousins killed a man, Another one was in the navy, yet another cousin of mine is a preacher, and a fourth one was arested for dealing dope. If you are to believe this guilt by relativity nonsense then I must be a dope dealing, Bible-thumping, murderous sailer. In reality, I dislike people on drugs, ame not very religious, avoid deep water because I swim like a rock, and have never killed anyone.
Sigmund Freud believed that genetics determined your psyche... Freud also believed that everyone should do coc aine like he did.

The guys with the phones, they are probably guilty of a bit of fraud and nothing else. A common scam is buying cheap items in one area, and selling them in another area often implying they are stolen. sometimes they are repackaged and sold at flea markets. Sometimes the guy just walks up to you in the parking lot and says, "Hey man, I'm from out-of-state, my car is in the shop, I don't have any cash and I need $40 to get my car so I can get back home. I got this brand-new phone with national service and a thousand minutes on it and I'll sell to you for $45. Man you'll really be helping me out". Eventually someone will but the phone, and they move down the street to another parking lot and start again. I've seen the same scam done with costume jewelry, watches, pdas, cameras, radios and stereo gear.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
They're not saying the guy was just a cousin of a hezbollah member, he also 'just happens' to be married to the daughter of a government official who negotiated for hezbollah, and 'just happens' to have been a militia leader in lebanon that 'just happens' to be part of hezbollah. Now he 'just happened' to have two students invovled in a terror plot.

The guys with the phones, they are probably guilty of a bit of fraud and nothing else

Or the untraceable phones that allow anonymous communications were part of a criminal venture, possibly terrorism. Drug Gangs have been using these disposable phones for a while, why wouldn't terror organizations also use them? Why assume that he made a harmless purchase?

[edit on 11-8-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I cannot see yet where any investigation has proven anything except after reading here bio that she is a very dangerous person. In fact she specializes in muslims as though the thought of drinking their blood was normal days work. No one doing the things she does is not some way tied into cia/mossad. Many of what is does is filing hate crimes of thought. If the boys are doing what people say they are doing then that will be proven. American have to have rights or there is no demoracy
she sounds like a terrorist here self. what with you guys this is promoting racial hatred like I have seen on other sites. Let the courts proven them guilty not by their color religion, or association. From what I have seen on the sites so far yea there might be a conspiracy against free thought. This is down right crazy what I read and its all about hate and fear. I thought y'all were better then that. There is no proof except what people are thinking and fear is driving that, terrible if its true and terrible if its not.

new topics

top topics

join