It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Illuminati and Who They are Supposed to Be.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This book explains in stark detail how the so-called illuminati have shaped world events and politics to their agenda.
But rest assured, like Bill O'Reilly, they are only looking out for your best interests.

www.amazon.com...

I don't believe in reptilians. There are no facts to support it.
It's a really bad conspiracy theory.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
The idea that people still debate the existence of the Illuminati is laughable. Folks get it through your heads, the families who controlled the world in the 1400's still do today. The same people who owned ships and shipping lanes still do. The people who controlled the world banking interests still do. Why would absolute power be userped?...I'm not ready to go down the reptilian road as yet, but to question age old power brokers is quite naive!...no offence intended either. It's come to my attention recently that a good portion of Americans are incapable of seeing and believing truth. They have been socially engineered to only believe the fable or life movie that runs daily on news networks. This message is reinforced by Hollywood and television dramas all year long.

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain"

Okay, I agree with all your points about the people in power. But... that isn't odd to me. People in power try to stay in power, and often do so. They likely even get together to brainstorm about strategy. None of which proves there is an 'Illuminati' behind it. I don't see any proof. Symbols are often used by many different groups, like the swastika for example, so symbols are not enough proof for me to believe in this speculative conjecture about the 'illuminati'. And the hundreds of books that all agree they exist, yet offer not a single shred of solid evidence don't do it for me either. I want proof. Is is really laughable to doubt the existence of some organization on the basis that you have read about them for over a decade and still have yet to find one single piece of real proof? If so, then feel free to laugh. I just can't get on the bandwagon without anything of substance having ever been produced. Please show me something solid if you know of anything. Your post contained no proof of their existence, it merely stated that powerful folks from the past have passed that power to their kids... wow what a shock.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join