It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A quick question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Ok after reading/watching various information about this subject. I have always question myself. Thinking maybe you guys are just nuts, maybe they have valid points. I personally use these types of site to further my research in my studies. I am a believer that to truely understand a problem one must see the information from all angle. Everyone has their own view on the world and what can solve the problems in it. However with the crises in the middle east currently in the news. Made me want to ask this question. For all of you who believe and are against the NWO/Globalization what ever you call it. How would you solve these problems. Obviously the UN is ineffective, because of their power structure (Security Council). Granted, many of you believe the UN is the NWO . How would you solve problems like cross border threats, famine etc? It just seems to me that many of these theories never give a remedy. Only critic situation. Remeber i have my view please respect them, as i respect yours. I just want some more information. Not a catfight.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   
If we want a solution, we first need to know EXCATLY what the problem is, not 1200 viewpoints but the complete truth, since nobody has that, we can't give you a solution.

second:
Leaders call for a new force "beyond UN"

RANIA ABOUZEID / Houston Chronicle | July 29 2006

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
So in other words, because of incomplete information no solution can be accomplished. That is understandable. But, nothing would ever get done because, there is never truely complete information. People must make the most rational choice with the information they have.

Wouldnt Bush's idea of an different styled "peace making" force just put more troops on the ground in Lebenon that support the NWO. Because isnt Bush part of the NWO?

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Oh yeah i forgot to add. Thank you for the info....

new topics

top topics

join