It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Idea....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   
By posting this, I am neither affirming nor denying the idea of a totalitarian New World Order.

I had a strange thought the other day, if, and only IF "they" aim to enslave humanity in internment camps, to prevent possible riot or revolution after the so called New World Order takes over, wouldn't it be useful for "them" to deafen us all?

We can still toil and do their bidding just as effectively and it would easily prevent uprising.

How would this be achieved? Well, what if the common speaker could emmit such a piercing frequency that would instantly shatter your eardrum?

The common speaker on your stereo, television, building announcement system, or even in your car triggered to kill your hearing in an instant.

Pretty scary thought no?

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   
hahahahaaha, verry coowl

SONIC BOOM BABY!!

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
If i'm not mistaken the uprising was going to be taken care of by the military when martial law would be declared in the US.
Phil schneider before he passed on I think said that the company by the name of Gunderson steel fabrication got the contract to build just over 100 000 railroad cars with about 140+ pairs of shackles in each, and apparently 10 other companies got similar contracts including, Bethlehem steel and others.
The math came to about 11 companies x 100 000 x 140 pairs of shackles=roughly between 14 000 000 and 15 000 000, which is roughly the estimate by the Government as to how many people will disagree with the situation.
All in all it is a scary situation.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
It's not just in the U.S. The Canadian Gov't has been "refurbishing" our old abandoned military bases left over from the cold war. These bases aren't for soldiers. They even built a new community detainment center outside Lindsey Ontario. They also got a big NATO base in MooseJaw Saskatchewan for launching attacks in the middle of North America.
They plan on exterminating the resistance in the entire Western Civilization.
Remember there will be 1001 excellent reasons to take the Mark of the Beast / chip / biometric I.D. card. People will welcome it without even realizing what it is.
You were also warned about the number of your name in the same verse but nobody thinks twice about a social insurance/security number.
Get out while you can.

new topics

top topics

join