It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alledged 911 terrorist attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
As a thirteen year veteran of the Air Force familiar with the location and resposiblities of all interceptor squadrons I feel it is my duty to explain the events of September 11 2001. First let me explain that in Ronald Reagans term of office when the Air Traffic Controllers went on strike the majority of them were replaced by military controllers many of whom are still in place today. With that said, at every tactical air base that is responsible for protecting the US from invasion there are fighter intercept squadrons who can respond to possible threats from aircraft who venture from thier assigned flight path within minutes. There are to squadrons that would have been alerted in this case . Langley AFB in Virginia and Plattsburgh AFB in New York. The protocol in this case would have been to contact the aircraft and scramble if no response was received. I find it highly unlikely that any aircraft heading for the WTC would have ever made it yet alone two. Secondly, an attack on the Pentagon was a scenario derived long before 911 occured and many precautions were put in place to ensure this type of incident would never be successful. This I gurantee. (The mystery is how it conviently crashed into a part that was under construction and painted basically with a bullseye.) Well all speculation laid to the side folks, the pentagon is defended by a very sophisticated missle system as is the White House. Every GI I talked to after the incident knew automatically that this was a fraudulent attack. We were not positive until Osama Bin Laden the U.S. assigned lackey to Ahfghanistan was blamed. During the Ahfghan war with Russia many of Saudi's finest were trained at U.S. Bases and Officer Schools, which meant that they knew and understood the military protocols. I could go on for days but this forum does not
have enough room to show you how crazy an attack like this would have been without the assistance and cooperation of several U.S. forces. I will only say that this staged performance did exactly what it was supposed to do.
1. Instill fear on the U.S. population
2. Gain support for the annexation of the Middle East.
3. Reduce the freedoms of Americans in the disguise of a safer America (Israels experience should show you that terrorism does not stop by restricting freedoms.)
4. Further the agenda of the New World Order (as stated by that grand Regent of the
order G.B. senior)
Well we will not have long to see how this whole scenario plays out, but I can gurantee you that if Osama is found he will never testify.
and if Iran is hit by a nuclear weapon it will be lauched from the newly annexed state of Iraq.
Until next time I'll leave you with this quote "“Sin is only that which is hurtful, and if the profit is greater than the damage, it becomes a virtue.” Adam Weishaupt (Illuminatus Rex) Novus Ordo Mundi .

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Oh please. I'm STILL waiting for the proof of ANY missiles at the Pentagon.
How are you going to keep from shooting down the planes landing at Regan? They go RIGHT OVER the Pentagon. There was even an incident where one went over the Pentagon and had the IFF malfunctioning. Why wasn't it shot down? Please give more details and REAL PROOF of this missile system. Not just "I took the tour and our tourguide told me."

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   

at every tactical air base that is responsible for protecting the US from invasion there are fighter intercept squadrons who can respond to possible threats from aircraft who venture from thier assigned flight path within minutes.

How does that work? Planes venture from their assigned flight paths every day without fighters being on them within minutes.
Describe the process if you will.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Oh, and btw, there are NOT fighters ready to launch at EVERY AFB in the US. On 9/11 there were SEVEN bases with a total of TWENTY-ONE fighters ready to launch. I suggest you learn how the process works before posting. The FAA loses contact with the transponder, so they try calling the plane, then they'll go through the airline and have them try to raise them on either company frequencies, or datalink, and if THAT doesn't work, they notify NORAD, and NORAD picks the closest base with Alert Fighters to scramble.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I was going to go through this post line by line, but I figure that the simple fact that a thirteen year veteran of the Air Force consistently mis-spelling Afghanistan was enough for most people.

That said, you have the start of a great piece for the collaborative fiction forum! 85 000 points are up for grabs if you are interested in the DOC challenge. I also hear the Three Amigo's story is quite good

top topics

join