It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I haven't seen this one before...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
... but it has been around since 1993.

Now I know there are people out there desperate to debunk anything, but this one does interest me. People often say that when things disappear behind trees you can tell how the image was faked, and I think this one looks pretty good from that point of view.

Hurry before it disappears from here.

And here's another pretty good one.

[edit on 25-7-2006 by rich23]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
yeah this one seems very real.
I think in all the UFO stuff out there, there are a few "real" ones, i'd go with this being genuine myself.
Nice vid.

[edit on 25-7-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
It looks really good but it reminds me so much of the one with the SANYO blimp in it here on ATS , I'll try to find it for comparison.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
That is extremely interesting. At least the cameraman sounds like he is actually viewing something extraordinary.

I think he really did film something unidentified. The way it looks moving beyond the trees certainly seems to indicate a real object.

I woud judge it too slow to be an airplane and too fast for a blimp. I would like to know what that is.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl
It looks really good but it reminds me so much of the one with the SANYO blimp in it here on ATS , I'll try to find it for comparison.

Yep this is very similar
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hi Kuhl.
Good point.
From a distance it could definitely be a blimp.

But the video shown by Rich, is flying very low to the ground, with no flashing lights like on the nyc blimp video.
Also the area seems very suburban, not an area to advertise, no?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I'm having a little trawl through youtube and there's a few things I haven't seen before.

HERE is another good one.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Why are these very interesting videos being ignored and slowly sinking out of view?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Actually, I'm AMAZED that the debunkers haven't turned up in force to persuade us all that these are seagulls, swamp gas, or Venus. They must have gone on holiday.

new topics

top topics

join