It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Media Being Biased in this conflict?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
While I think it is right for News agencys to report or send out the world community what is happenen in this conflict, But alot of British nationals have criticized news agencys for their once sided biased about this conflict.

Link is provided below:

www.sky.com...

The lady at the beginnin of this video link criticized some of the media for being biased in reporting on this conflict.

Should the media be criticzed for Being biased?

Should the media be restricted from reporting what they want?

Or should the media be given a free hand in reporting everything that is happening there the Human cost on both sides?

Here is another link fromthemedia with regards to the human cost:

www.sky.com...

Let me know what you all think,

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
They are biaised in ALL conflicts, Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon. They are pro-US, pro-british, pro-Bush, pro-Israƫl, pro-west, pro-rich, pro-police-state, pro-fear mongering, pro-war-mongering, pro-christian, you know.

Ask yourself who control the medias, and you'll have you're answer WHY.

They only spread WHAT THEY WANT. Showing ALWAYS one side of the story.

That's why independant medias exist.

[edit on 20-7-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
That's what ATSNN is here for. Lots of input, lots of bias from both sides AND you get plenty of commentary that lets YOU decide what's right.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

That's what ATSNN is here for. Lots of input, lots of bias from both sides AND you get plenty of commentary that lets YOU decide what's right.

Ya know something I never read ATSNN when I come on to this sight usually, slaps my fingers

I've been watching the news nearly 24/7 finally got some sleep lastnight well oks only 4 hours. I have mostly watched sky news they have gotten politicians from all sides to comment on the situation in this clonfict, do ya think most of it is edited, to show us some of it and not the rest, to me It looks live Shrugs. Most edit their interviews dont they?

top topics

join