It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROJECT PRESERVE DESTINY and Solar Activity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Some of you guys might remember the threads we had a few months ago (and before that, even) about a book called 'Above Black' (I believe that was the title). For those who don't (or weren't here), the book was written by a former member of the USAF who claimed (in a very convincing way, many of us thought) that aliens and humans were working on a project called PRESERVE DESTINY, which, among other things, involved genetically modifying some humans so that they could communicate with aliens (over long range) after an undisclosed event in the near future that would prevent all forms of electromagnetic communication (radio, TV, etc). Well, we speculated for some time about what this 'event' could be...

...But it wasn't until the recent solar storm that I realized how likely it is that a massive solar event is what the aliens are refering to ... or, I should say... it wasn't until the recent storm, which took place out of sync with the sun's ;normal' cycle, that I realized HOW CLOSE the day might be to our own.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   
onlyinmydreams;

Yes I do remember that post and the follow-up from the "old" board.

And I too did give it some credence based on his background and his knowledge of (at least some) of the infra-structure of the the U.S. Military and its "security and clearance" procedures.

As an aside; do you have any insights into the possible conncection of the HAARP Project and the PRESERVE DESTINY thread ? As I understand it, the HAARP Project can/does disrupt the communication nets by "exciting the upper ionosphere", just a thought.

Keep up the good work, USAFSS-Sp (oldgi-US)

new topics

join