It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My favorite candidates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Wow! I just became aware of the new layout of PTS, and I'm impressed! Hopefully now it will become more active, as it deserves to be. With Majic at the helm, it cannot fail.

My favorite candidates:

Joe Lieberman of Connecticut. Because he is the least political poiltician in Washington. For his entire career, he has always reached out "across the aisle" to work for the good of the American public. We need more people like him in Washington.

Mitt Romney, Governor of Massachusetts. Because he is very fiscally conservative, and knows how to run things, having owned his own company. And he did an excellent job as head of the 2002 Winter Olympics, imo.

Newt Gingrich. By far, one of the most intelligent, well versed people in America. If not President, he would make an excellent Secretary of State.

Just my .02

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Good choices all. Any of those three gentlemen would be better than either Bush or those two bozos who ran against him in 2000 and 2004.

Romney in particular is positioned well right now, what with the publicity of the Big Dig screwup. And again, the religion issue shouldn't be any different for Romney in 2008 than it was for Kennedy in 1960.

new topics

join