It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

READ: RANT FORUM

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This forum is for members to engage in heated tirades about topics that really infuriate them. It is not intended to be a place to complain or attack other members. Normal ATS/BTS terms of service rules still apply.

Attacks on other members will be removed.

If this forum is abused, it will be removed.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 01:53 PM
link   
then i suggest you remove the forum NOW and save yourself the headache of having to do it later.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey
then i suggest you remove the forum NOW and save yourself the headache of having to do it later.

LOL

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
colonel even you know i'm right on this one. fess up.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Is this thread directed toward my Buttery Nipple thread? because if so, is there REALLY somebody out there taking me seriously?

I must go confess and make right...post haste!

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
To speak or write in a angry or violent manner; rave.

So, you don't have to be angry to rant. You can angrily express your joy/sadness/irrationality/etc...

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   
That guy William, he's a REAL #@!!@#$%$$ and I mean it! Yeah he's always running around #$#@@ with everybody elses stuff and $#@#@!!#^ too!

Why the nbext time I see that guy I'm gonna $#@@!#@XX
:w:

Is this what you mean Bill?

You know I have ltd mental faculties so I need to be sure about this...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Ok I'll start.

The "How to take down a UFO" thread is one of the stupidest ones I have ever seen here. We aren't in #ing Independence Day just yet.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Rant forum is back. Long live Rant forum. behave yourselves!

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
yay it's back....

even though I never used it before...

I'm ranting about all of the duplicate posts and threads... come on people, use the search tool, it does work.

Yes, in the beginning of my ATS life, I'm sure that I duplicate posted too, but just use the search !!!

Thank you and come again !

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by William
It is not intended to be a place to complain or attack other members.

i was never on the boards when there was previously a rant forum, but i heard about it. i had the impression that that was why it was removed, because all the attacks were just getting out of hand though.

i do think it's a good idea though, so as long as we can remain civilized. i love to rant about things.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Lets hope the Rant forum steers clear of personal attacks this time round.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Long live Rant forum.

W00t!!!!

Viva el rant forum!

We'll behave and denounce anyone that doesn't! I'm sure it'll be fine, especially with the "special" team of mods on this section

[Edited on 22-3-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The Rant forum is for Ranting.

NOT for posting any of the clever pics you might find from ebaum etc. If this continues the forum will again be removed. Rant away.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
i just noticed this... but why are there so many mods for this forum? because it's the easiest for people to get out of hand in, or something?

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
i just noticed this... but why are there so many mods for this forum? because it's the easiest for people to get out of hand in, or something?

Because the Rant forum got shut down a ways back on account of some people using it for a general insult-a-thon and things got ugly.
It was brought back under the condition that it remain heavily modded so that ugliness does not once again ensue.

I hope that made sense. Allergy season has my head feeling like a truck ran over it.

-B.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
THE ENNEMIES WITHIN

Why wage wars on others whose standards of living are so different than ours.

It's no wonder that the orthodox seem to hate us so much. We export views of our standards via different media for the world to see, which help their mullahs stir up their so called religious fervor in order to attein martyrdom. All for the glory of Allah.

Yet, some of our leaders, in the name of democracy, want to impose our ways by sending our own troups to convert them. It has been done through the ages by many religious groups, all in the name of God. which really hides the real reasons for doing so.

Yet, we are loosing these wars abroad without realising that we are loosing the most important war of all, being distracted by these conflicts from which many will not come back.

While we spend fortunes waging those foreign wars, the real ennemy, the weapons of mass destructions, are amongst us with much deadlier effects than any bombs. We chase so called terrorists all over the world, while others, by the thousands who live amongst us, are spreading their viruses nearly unimpaired.

This war is also being lost but most of the energy we can muster is being spread abroad. Local law enforcment can not cope with the growing catastrophic quagmire we are sinking into.
Our leaders are doing everything possible to keep the attention of the masses away from internal problems, repeating, (bis-bis-bis) that they are doing a great job in other lands.
Tell that to the parents of those who have gone, never to return home.

Yet, the young brothers and sisters of those who died on foreign soils are in a greater danger from within, theirs will be slow deaths with great suffering. Pity our future generations. We have seen degradation set in for many years and it is escalating.

For the believers in God,it is said that He gave us a choice, to be or not to be.
Those caugh in the traps have no choice, no will to make their own changes needed.
I made my choice and live in peace though I also went to war. I soon saw the folly of it all. It did help me to make my choice.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Might I suggest the The Daily Rant.com. I don't know why typing thedailyrant.com leads up to a website on Geocities either, but boo hoo and so what because it's good enough.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Rant, what a concept! I would never, and I mean never rant about 'anything' on ats! Thats just just crazy talk... I think people that just come onto a forum to as you say 'rant' should take it someplace else! This just disgusts me and I for one would 'NEVER" air my negative thoughts and ideas here or anyplace that people gather in large numbers to learn to deny ignorance. Ranting 'is' ignorant. Sheeze the low levels some people will stoop to never ceases to amaze me. :w::w::w::w::w::w:
:w:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Uh ... Antar ... was that not a rant just now?

Just sayin.'

top topics

<<   2 >>

join