It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you say to President Bush?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ivanterrible
Does anybody really believe 19 muslim arabs pulled off the
monumental disaster of 911?

Yes. The 19 in the planes pulled it off with A LOT of backing from
UBL and his network.

People who say Bush 43 was behind it ... there is one big flaw in that
theory. If he knew it was going to happen then he'd also know when.
He definately wouldn't have been in a grade school reading a book
about a billy-goat to some kiddies. He wouldn't have sat there looking
like he was a deer in headlights. Nope. If he knew then he would have
set himself in a better position - such as giving a speech at a military
base or standing by the Liberty Bell for a photo op. He also wouldn't
have been knocked speechless for those few first minutes.

Bush didn't have a clue it was coming.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I'm glad to see you didnt ask for a job as an intern

Only when Hillary is elected. Then I can tell her what I think and then
say to her 'who's your daddy now?'
On second thought .. she might
like that and take me up on it.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
George Bush arrives at the Liberal1984 News Channel. Glad to meet him I am about to conduct my first interview in front of millions… I look at my note paper and this is what it says…

1. Do you think there is an afterlife? And do you think you will leave this world a richer place? If there isn’t an afterlife how do you make sense of all the evidence you dismiss?
But if you think you’ll leave the world a better place, and that there really is an afterlife; then why did you take is into the war with Iraq?

2. Do you not think Iraqis were better of Saddam Hussein? And if not how do you make sense of their pre 1991 Gulf War near western living standards?
Do you acknowledge the plight of the Sunnis and Shiite (the majority of Iraqis population) since our invasion? Has it really got better for them? And if not; when will violence stop and why?

3. Has the Iraq violence both as a direct or indirect consequence of this latest invasion already killed more people than Saddam is alleged to have killed through over 30 years of oppression?

4. To what degree (out of ten) is the deterioration in Iraqi health and education the result of terrorist action (when one considers the consequences of this occupation, and our actions before then?).

5. Is an Iraq allied to Iran better than one ruled by Saddam? And if not what threat is this to how history will judge what you have done?

6. Did you ever believe Saddam had WMD’s and why did you believe it? What was the truth in what you echoed (or at least in what you said)?
And if you were deceived what is it you can still point to and say that deceived you? Is it a justified deception? An understandable human error? A disaster? Or simply a detail that not longer matters? And why?

7. Are your objectives with the interests of the Iraqi people?
And if they weren’t how do you believe in God?
If you think there might be an after life what do you think it might be like? And if you dismiss the evidence for it how do you justify dismissing the evidence for it?
How can a man like you have a good after life if your interests weren’t with the Iraqi people? And if they were do you have any admission of failure regarding your apparent objective there?

8. And if there is no afterlife do you personally care about stem cell research (regarding the politicised concerns of the church)?

9. Do you really think it is possible to beat terrorist with bombs? Or do you believe that you not only have to kill them, but you also have to prevent the next generation? How has your (overall) use of force (to date) been compatible with that aim?
Are you pleased with the things your military has done at your command?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Yeah, All of us in the conspiracy minded community are just UNREALISTIC about things, It boggles my mind how the filthy elitist crooks can shove this ONE WORLD GOVERMENT rubbish, and yet not a peep is talked about on so-called conspiracy forums or for that matter political forums, alls you read is the same rubbish, Bush this Bush that, I'm sick of it all! Good Day.

www.infowars.com...

www.propagandamatrix.com...

www.americanpatrol.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I would say this: Wanna banana?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join