It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones' new documentary :TERRORSTORM: download and discussion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Dont know if any of you have seen this yet, its very good. Check it out at the links below. I dont know if torrent links are prohibited here, but Alex said that it was ok to copy it.

The long-awaited arrival of Alex Jones' latest trend-setting documentary has arrived! Terror Storm delivers a powerful sucker punch to the architects of global terrorism and how they stage false-flag events to achieve political and sociological ends.

Alex journeys from the depths of history from the Gulf of Tonkin, the USS Liberty and Gladio through to the Madrid and 7/7 London bombings and robustly catalogues the real story behind government fabricated terror attacks.

This film contains viable solutions on how we can reclaim human dignity and freedom and prevent the global population from becoming the slaves of a prison planet.

This edition is longer than the version to be released on DVD in the coming weeks and was created specifically for the truth conference in LA. Alex said that its ok to give this to others for free so I uploaded it in hopes it would spred the word.
www.torrentspy.com...

Or you can watch it here at lower quality.
video.google.com...

[edit on 28-6-2006 by JackHorner]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Interesting at 13:00 Luis Posada Carriles is mentioned. Again....

Thanks for this link, great stuff.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
alex jones once agian states that mind control is light years ahead of anything anyone can imagine. alex should do a video just on mind control and the technologies he thinks are out there.
this subject is massive, and it would be interesting if he could actually get to the bottom of this subject.
i know it is a dangerous subject for someone to approach, but someone in his position must have access to people in the real know, in the security services and military.

the video itself is just the same as any other jones vid. you will know most of stuff now, thats shown in the vid, especially if youre on here. interesting though.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
There, watched the entire 1:52 footage.

Very good, it provides a current snapshot of what is going on with the protest movement, and a very chilling summary which shows clear as day who is behind the current state of affairs.

It also gives me hope that this 9/11 movement is NOT going away, but rather is gaining momentum and strength day by day.

Truth is coming, ready or not, and it will change a lot of lives.

new topics

top topics

join