It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world vote.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Would you vote for a King of the Earth?

If world events are manipulated in such a way that a world government has to be formed and the UN assumes full global authority. After the dust settles and stability is restored to a certain degree the planning starts for a world vote. News goes out of a new order of peace and security for all and a call to vote. A vote that will determine who will be the first Supreme Ruler and King of the Earth.

Would you vote and who would you vote for? What would you do?

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
No, of course I wouldn't vote. Even *if* a world leader was to be elected (as opposed to being forced into power), a One World Government would still suffer from some severe problems, including the corruption of the leader and the subsequent abuse of power.

Not only that, but the possibility of a rigged "election" (if you can even call it that) is HUGE - what's stopping the UN from putting whoever they want into office under the guise of an election?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
A one world ruler? Sounds like the Antichrist

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   
You must vote or you will not get any of the benefits of the new world! If you do not vote you will be made to do hard labour. If you do not do it you will be shot!

Here are the final list of candidates:

1. George W. Bush
2. Javior Solana
3. William Windsor
4. Thabo Mbeki
5. Hu Jintao
6. Vladimir Putin

Choose one or die. Those are the options. Who would you choose? Why? Who would you not choose? Who do you think will eventually win from the six listed and why do you say that?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Frankly, I can’t see how these new rules could be enforced. Who would do all the shooting – the whole world could be entailed into a Civil World War. ‘King of the world’ and supporters vs. the rest.

What would these new ‘benefits of the new world’ be? They would have to be pretty special in order to get the majority on board and allow a new ‘Supreme Ruler and King of the Earth’

I am surprised that you have not included ‘Queen of the Earth’ in the World Vote. You may have alienated 50% of the population.

Is this a trick question? – I assume William Windsor is ‘Prince William’ - who could be a real King of Great Britain one day….

Ok – I’d vote for Prince William.

Seeing believes…

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Your Master
You must vote or you will not get any of the benefits of the new world! If you do not vote you will be made to do hard labour. If you do not do it you will be shot!

Here are the final list of candidates:

1. George W. Bush
2. Javior Solana
3. William Windsor
4. Thabo Mbeki
5. Hu Jintao
6. Vladimir Putin

Choose one or die. Those are the options. Who would you choose? Why? Who would you not choose? Who do you think will eventually win from the six listed and why do you say that?

Interesting list!!
Why those people - and why Thabo Mbeki?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
1 Vote for Prince William so far.

I tried to include people who could rally and win enough support to make a short list of 6.

Africa, South Americans - Mbeki.
North America - Bush
Europe - Solana
Europeans, British and Australians - William
Chinese - Hu Jintao
Rusia - Putin

The list can be made longer so if you want to add somebody you need to justify it.

Remember that the idea here is also to state who you think might win it and why.

So lets here your votes people.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I can't see Bush even getting a shot at a vote like that, no one on earth respects that man, the only votes he would get would be from the same idiots in American who voted for him the last two times (most of then now realize what a mistake they made)

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Let's throw a Rothschild in there. They're running it anyway. Let's drag 'em into the spotlight. At least provide the illusion of accountability. Or not.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
[edit on 27-6-2006 by Valorian]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The link for that picture isn't working.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   

The man behind the man....

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Well... Considering the vast number of factors involved, I would have to say "Yes, I would vote."

I always vote, or at least try to.

If there absolutely must be a World Leader, and if humanity is lucky enough to at least pretend this leader is democratically elected, then obviously it is my duty to vote responsibly, just as if it were my President, Governor, Sentaor, Representative, Mayor, or Police Chief.

I think something those that fear the OWG haven't taken into effect is that some day (hopefully) humanity will become a multi-planetary species. As such, planets will most likely be ruled in the same fashion that countries are now, with a loose affiliation similar to that of the U.N., except it'd be more like the U.P. It's the most logical way of maintaining a representative interplanetary council. Additionally, the vast boundaries of space between planets might make it ideal for entire countries to relocate to another planet altogether. Imagine how much more peaceful the world would be if, for instance, Israel and Palestine each had their own planet, far away from one another.

As time goes on, and the number of colonized planets gets in the hundreds, a United Planets council would become too cumbersome, and such councils would likely be relegated into the local star systems or clusters. A Galactic council would probably result with the main representative being from each Star System rather than planets until the inevitable colonization of a different galaxy, and then eventually a multi-galactic council will result with the head of each Galaxy representing.

So, as far as one main leader for Earth goes, I think it's inevitable and I don't feel it neccessarily has to be a bad thing, any more than I feel a democratically elected president of a nation is a bad thing. It's all in who occupies the spot and the ideals they stand for in both action and word.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I do hope that never happens in my life-time. But given the option of choosing one of six listed (5 of whom I know little or nothing about, incidentally) or being shot... Shoot me. I would not vote for Bush on principle, and unless given enough information on the other 5 to make an educated decision I would not vote for the rest of them. How about a write-in of Superman? He seems like a good choice! Or do fictional characters not count?

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
It seems as if nobody is willing to vote for any of these guys. Would you perhaps vote for someone who is a normal person just like you. Someone who is aware of your needs because he feels the same way you do? Would you vote for Your Master? Would you? I will now add my name to the list and lets see what happens.

Please vote:

1. George W. Bush
2. Javior Solana
3. William Windsor - 1 vote
4. Thabo Mbeki
5. Hu Jintao
6. Vladimir Putin
7. Your Master

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Please vote:

1. George W. Bush - fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, ...won't get fooled again.
2. Javior Solana - The antichrist? Ummm. No.
3. William Windsor - Fop. Don't think so.
4. Thabo Mbeki - Sorry, not enough vowels.
5. Hu Jintao - Too Chinese.
6. Vladimir Putin - Too KGB.
7. Your Master - Default pick. Anonymous Internet random poster. How bad could he be? On the other hand... the devil you know...

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Your Master

this is lik..you muz vote or get shot?

new topics

top topics

join