It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess Diana and The Goddess Diana

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I am sure many of you guys have read about the following ideas before. But here goes.....

Most people have heard about the different conspiracies surrounding Princess Diana's death, but most don’t know about the site in which she died, and some of the other more common conspiracies that could connect to the not so commonly known ones.

Some people believe Diana was ritually sacrificed, not in the burnt in a huge wicker man sense, but was led into the tunnel to insure she died that night and at a certain time.

Pont de l'Alma in Paris where the "accident" happened is an ancient sacrificial site, used for the worship of the Roman Goodness Diana. Just a coincidence?

She hit the 13th pillar of the tunnel, 13 is a sacred number of Diana worship, she was traditionally worshipped on August 13th, she died on August 31st. Its also a very magical number in the Occult.

The Goddess Diana is known as the Goddess of the Hunt. Princess Diana opposed hunting, even though the Royal family are strong supporters of it, and participate in it. She was also hunted to death her self.

Its not hard to believe that the queen and others in the Royal family were not to happy about Diana's up and coming marriage to a Arab Muslim Dodi Fayed (who also died) The Queen is the head of the church of England, so Diana marrying a Muslim would not go down well no matter how you look at it.

Diana also mentioned on more than one occasion she was afraid of the Royal family, and how they would react.

Not going to deep into the reptile things, but Diana has also called the Royal family "lizards" and "reptiles." "They're not human," she said.

Another odd thing that happened was the ambulance that picked Diana up (while she was still alive and talking) took an hour to get to the hospital even though it was only 4 miles away.

Diana was also a very spiritual person, she had some very New Age/Pagan and spiritualist beliefs.

Does anyone here believe she was Sacrificed or murdered because of a Goddess connection, rather than an unfortunate accident?

After all, if the Illuminatii is real, and involved, they are known for worship of ancient Pagan Gods and Goddesses.

I don’t mean Paganism used for good and honest means, I mean a corruption of the religion.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faeden
Pont de l'Alma in Paris where the "accident" happened is an ancient sacrificial site, used for the worship of the Roman Goodness Diana.

Upon what is this statement based?

She hit the 13th pillar of the tunnel, 13 is a sacred number of Diana worship

According to who?

The Queen is the head of the church of England, so Diana marrying a Muslim would not go down well no matter how you look at it.
[
Other than assuming that the Queen is enough of a bigot to commit murder, whats that got to do with it?

After all, if the Illuminatii is real, and involved, they are known for worship of ancient Pagan Gods and Goddesses.

Which of the recovered Bavarian Illuminati documents state this?

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
It's true that the Bravarian Illuminati did worship a Goddess, but it was the Goddess Isis. I think that it is possible that Diana was killed.

-- Boat

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   

History.

According to who?

Pagan History.

Other than assuming that the Queen is enough of a bigot to commit murder, whats that got to do with it?

Well being the queen is the head of the Church of England she is not going to be happy about someone like Princess Diana marrying a Muslim, she might not have been princess Diana by title, but she was in the eyes of the public.

What?

No offence but I posted something up, if you want to know about history look it up, if you don’t believe me and you don’t want to look it up, fair enough.

I an not stating there was a sacrifice, I am asking the question, perhaps you would like to give your opinion on it?

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
It's true that the Bravarian Illuminati did worship a Goddess, but it was the Goddess Isis.

?

Citation?

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   

It's true that the Bravarian Illuminati did worship a Goddess, but it was the Goddess Isis. I think that it is possible that Diana was killed.

-- Boat

The Illuminatii if you wish to believe in them have been known to worship many different deity’s depending on there agenda at the time.

[edit on 25-6-2006 by Faeden]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   

-- Boat

The Illuminatii if you wish to believe in them have been known to worship many different deity’s depending on there agenda at the time.

No, see I am referring to the real Illuminati of Bavaria founded circa 1776.

It was founded in Ingolstadt Germany, by Adam Weishaupt as well as other 'Egyptain-Masonic' followers.

These 'Egyptain' Societies or Lodges were created by a man named Giuseppe Balsamo, known as the Count of Cagliostro, who helped blend this 'Egyptian-Masonic' idea into Masonic Lodges of Europe in the late 1770's.

Francois Ribadeau Dumas, Cagliostro: homme de lumiere Editions Philosophiques, Paris, 1981, p.25.

It is not set in stone but many of the European Masonic Societies of that time period used Isis in there rituals, and still do so today.

-- Boat

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Well this sounds interesting. But would the royals really do that? Got any links to the Princess Diana-Goddess connection?

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   
found a few links that might be related
www.surfingtheapocalypse.com...
www.webwinds.com...

i dont think i really buy the sacrifice bit of it but i do believe she was murdered and the crash was not an accident.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   

No offence but I posted something up, if you want to know about history look it up, if you don’t believe me and you don’t want to look it up, fair enough.

I an not stating there was a sacrifice, I am asking the question, perhaps you would like to give your opinion on it?

Normally, whenever we start a thread on a topic, it is customary to cite our references.

Originally posted by Nygdan

Pont de l'Alma in Paris where the "accident" happened is an ancient sacrificial site, used for the worship of the Roman Goodness Diana.

Translation: Please cite your reference.

She hit the 13th pillar of the tunnel, 13 is a sacred number of Diana worship

According to who?

Translation: Please cite your reference.

The Queen is the head of the church of England, so Diana marrying a Muslim would not go down well no matter how you look at it.
[

Translation: Please explain further.

Translation: Which of the recovered Bavarian Illuminati documents state this?

If you don't cite sources, people won't take you seriously. I have often made statements that I assumed to be common knowledge. I have had my assumptions ripped to pieces for not having any documentation. I have also learned that some of the things that I thought were common knowledge were not true. This we do to deny ignorance.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
OK well ronishia posted up some links that spoke about many of the things I did in my post.

The site where Diana died is historically a place of Diana worship, anyone that wants to look it up will see its not a lie.

On the Date of ancient Diana worship you can find more information en.wikipedia.org...(goddess)

On the 13th pillar and the date she died, you can find information www.usatoday.com...

On the number 13 occult meaning have a look www.thevesselofgod.com...

On her calling the royals Lizards look www.shout.net...

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

The site where Diana died is historically a place of Diana worship, anyone that wants to look it up will see its not a lie.

I didn't say its a lie. I merely asked for a citation. You could simpyl be mistaken. Or the source that you got it from could be mistaken. ANd their sources coudl be mistaken, etc etc. This is why its important to cite sources. I can't beleive that you just made it up that that specific site was used for that specific sort of worship. You must've gotten it from somewhere, I just want to know where, before I accept that it did indeed happen.

perhaps you would like to give your opinion on it?

I don't think it was a sacrifice. I doubt that they had a secret agent who was convicned to not only crash the car to kill himself and hopefully kill her, but that he specifically targeted the 13th pillar in order to fufil some sacrifice. I don't think it makes sense to say that the royal family hated her, and at the same time that they were ritualistic Goddess Diana worshippers, or anti-diana worshippers, or something like that, and that that motivated their murder too. I also don't think it makes sense to say that they also had control of the french ambulances and the paparazzi, and were able to get all of them to swarm the scene in such a way to delay the ambulance and prevent her from possibly receiving the car that might've saved her; she wasn't dead on impact, if I recall.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Diana died because she wasn't wearing a seatbelt, in a car driven by someone who was way over the limit from the alcohol he had been drinking.

The only person in that car to survive the crash was the only person who was wearing a seatbelt.

As I understand it she was also in no fit state to talk after the accident, no matter how long it took the ambulance to get to the hospital. You weren't there, probably no one reading this board was there, you don't know what might have happened to delay the ambulance if indeed it was delayed on the way and not by the ambulance staff doing what they could at the scene.

It's time to put the conspiracy theories to rest. There's no mystery, no murder, and no sacrifice. Just a rather foolish, spoilt woman who ignored her own safety and didn't bother to put her seatbelt on, who died in a car driven by a drunk.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I don't think it was a sacrifice, but what happened is highly fishy for sure. The ambulance taking far longer and not even going to the nearer military hospital (one on a nearby base of something i seem to recall) is extremly odd...

top topics

join