It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some observations on a WTC2 collapse vid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Here's a video:

media.putfile.com...

Or www.911research.com...

It's NBC footage of WTC2 falling.

First frame:

See that dark belt in WTC2? Those are skylobby and mechanical floors (which were supposed to have been much more reinforced). Watch that band carefully, because after the collapse begins, you'll see something interesting.

Here's WTC2 beginning to collapse vertically:

Funny. See those white ejections?

According to NIST, the first floor of WTC2 failed when the trusses failed, and then the perimeter columns were left exposed, without lateral support, and fell on their own (see below image -- trusses are lateral and perimeter columns are vertical).

So why are we seeing a fine white powder (such as what "snowed" on Manhattan from the collapses -- keep watching the vid to realize that this isn't smoke, which is much darker in the vid) coming out as soon as the collapse is just beginning? The WTC fires never produced smoke that white, and as the collapse progresses you can pick out lighter dust from darker smoke (see very last still frame in this post), and one would think that falling trusses, as small and thin as they are, and concrete slabs on top, wouldn't immediately have pulverized the floors slabs in the first floor beneath into such fine particles. Large chunks, maybe, but they couldn't produce those fine particles alone, let alone so early. So what is that white being ejected and where did it come from?

But oh well. And notice that the black band still intact, as are the floors in between.

Here you can see solid debris (steel columns somehow knocked out of their spandrel plates) falling ahead of the white puffs, which have expanded.

Suddenly, a new set of expulsions from the skylobby area.

We have the same problems that we did with the first expulsions via the official theory, plus some new ones:

Floors would have had to have failed in between the first (from which the first white puffs came from), and the skylobby in order for the floor directly above the skylobby to fall and cause more trouble.

Remember that there was a floor system on each floor. Makes sense, right? Well if a floor is going to fail and fall onto the floor below and cause destruction, as via "panacake theory", then it's assumed that a floor isn't going to fall and knock out another floor that happens to be a couple floors down, and isn't even touching.

And you can't fall directly through floors, as there's a physical force much more powerful than gravity that prevents objects from passing through one another. That force is electromagnetism. I'm sure that anyone that has ever fallen down or punched a wall has experienced this force.

Also note that the floors between the first floor to fail and the skylobby were normal floors (see here for more info), and none of these floors were fire-ravaged, so one could assume that similar, if not greater forces upon similar floors would produce similar results. Instead, the floors in between showed no expulsions. Interesting, isn't it?

Watch the rest of the video and you'll see something even more interesting: after the expulsions at the skylobby/mech floor area, the real vertical collapse kicks in, and you'll see what appears to be the same kind of expulsion on either every single or every other floor, begin racing down the building. I'm watching it now. After the skylobby/mech area expulsion occurs, watch what happens. The collapse goes insane under the puffs ejected at the skylobby/mech floor region.

As a final observation on this video, notice the two different colors of dust/smoke as the collapse progresses.

There's darker stuff, on top, and whitish stuff, on the bottom. The darker stuff all comes from above the first floor to eject white dust. It starts making itself apparent around the same time that the skylobby/mech floor erupts. It might have to do with the fact that the fires were on those upper floors, and therefore there was actually smoke on them to erupt outwards with the rest of what was thrown out, unlike all the lower floors, for which there was no smoke, and all the ejections were very light and provided the dust that powdered Manhattan.

Some additional photos of dust and WTC2 Collapse in general

Solid, lightly-colored dust in Manhattan after the collapses (keep in mind that a lot of sun is being blocked -- the paper should be very bright otherwise):

So we have a pretty good idea of where this all came from now, right? I mean, all of this fine powder obviously came directly from the Tower collapses, but now we've seen some frames showing the actual kind of events from which the stuff originated.

Another view of WTC2's collapse:

Again, the white expulsions of fine, light dust very early in the collapse. Darker, smokey ejections are above, and on the right of the prominent corner, you can even see the molten metal still pouring off.

A pre-collapse photo of the same corner:

But now the thread's gotten off the topic of the NBC video, and could go on indefinitely, so I'll just end it here I guess and see if any discussion follows.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, I'd like to take the time to "BUMP" this thread.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
That would be significant because the first floor to blow is white and the first few above are dark, they had fuel through parts of them.

What is continually amazing to me is that this appears as the top of WTC 2 falling onto WTC 3, but the video shows the top half of WTC 2 falling East, WTC is West of WTC 2.

Hence my interests in molten metal arond WTC 2 but away from the footprint.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christophera
That would be significant because the first floor to blow is white and the first few above are dark, they had fuel through parts of them.

What is continually amazing to me is that this appears as the top of WTC 2 falling onto WTC 3, but the video shows the top half of WTC 2 falling East, WTC is West of WTC 2.

Whats wrong with this picture?

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vushta

Originally posted by Christophera

Whats wrong with this picture?

Nothing.

new topics

top topics

join