It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of OUR OWN is fighting the GOOD FIGHT and Is Having A ROUGH TIME...

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
A bouquet of positive thoughts and prayers for you, WOS!

Thanks for the update, Springer.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Wow I'm brand new here, but these people have much love for ya. With that in mind you must be one heck of a guy. I wish you well and hope to come across some of your work soon. see ya around.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

you must be one heck of a guy.

Like no other.

Keep fighting WOS!

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Hang in there WOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
WilliamOneSac,

I'm relatively new here and we have never interacted but I want you to know all my positive thoughts and energies are with you.

DBS

[edit on 1/7/2007 by darkbluesky]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts and well wishes. I am currently still in the hospital, but am very hopeful I will get out of here tomorrow. I have been pretty sick, and have been only able to get myself down here to the patients lounge a couple of times over the last several days. For the better part of the last two weeks, they had me on bed rest. I will update this more thoroughly when I get out of here, as there is only one computer and alot of people trying to get on.

I really appreciate that people are interested in how I am doing. And it is really unbelievable that I ended up in such a similar situation as I was last in last year, in the hospital with a bad infection. But after 5 or 6 surgical procedures, from pretty small to pretty serious, I am pretty confident I won't be getting any more of these damned infections anymore.

Of course I have pictures of Spooky hanging up, and she has been the star of the floor I am on. For some reasons the nurses think it is quite funny to dress a dog up in a tutu!

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Is so nice to hear from you William, life is nothing but trials, happy moments and a lot of surprises.

You have everything you thing to beat this up and you will.

Don't let the littler set backs mar you spirits, is all part of the healing process.

We all love you William.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
For some reasons the nurses think it is quite funny to dress a dog up in a tutu!

Get well and get out of the hospital soon

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Good luck with your recovery. We'll be hoping the best, friend

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
For some reasons the nurses think it is quite funny to dress a dog up in a tutu!

What's their problem?

Hope you get out of there soon and that you read this from home.

My thoughts, as always, are with you...

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Best of luck to you,WOS. Cancer is something that I wouldn't wish on anyone. Both of my parents had cancer,not fun. Anyway, God bless, and I hope you get to feeling better soon.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Well I am finally at home. I am just recuperating for now getting my strength The hospital was a nightmare, although I received excellent care. I had a really bad infection when I went in, my body was in a state of septis. My first night up in my room, it was around 8pm, my body started shaking violently and I tried to call for help but couldn't get the words out. I thought it was a seizure, but my doctor later explained to me that what had occurred was called rigor. They put me on all kinds of brand new anti-biotics, they had a really hard time treating the infection.

Anyhow, they stuck these tubes into my kidneys, and then put some stints in. That took about 6 procedures before they got it right. Anyways, I am glad to be home. I missed you guys and gals!

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Welcome home, WOS. You've been missed.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Certainly glad to hear you're Finally home, WOS!

Rigor :
1. A chill, usually with shivering, as at the onset of high fever and chills.
*emphasis mine

??? uncontrollable, near seizure-like ??? :shudders:

Welcome Home, both physically and virtually ...
Also, be sure to pass along hugs and kisses to Spooky. ;O

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Welcome back, WOS.

Glad to see you're home. My prayers and best wishes are with you and yours.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Welcome back WOS! Sounds like that was a horrible experience in the hospital, but it is good to see you are still on here with us.

My thoughts and best wishes still go out to you and your family.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Thank you all. Spooky was quite glad to see me when I got home as well. Actually she went crazy. It was so funny in the hospital, nurses were coming into my room just to see the pictures of her in her tutu.

I am very happy to be back, I have alot of catching up to do it would seem.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Welcome back WOS!!

So happy to hear you are back home, now that you have more time, can we talk about that promotion?

Seriously, It is really wonderful to hear you are back home and on the mend.

Take it easy WOS.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Nice to see you around and active, still you need to take your time and let the body heal.

It will be plenty of time to get back here and post.

Just take your time and sip that pina colada and margaritas.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Wow, WOS, in my book you beat any of those contestants on the survivor shows.
Just imagining Spooky's crazy welcome made me smile

Rest up!

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join