It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of OUR OWN is fighting the GOOD FIGHT and Is Having A ROUGH TIME...

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
That's truly positive news WOS and hope that the November PET scans come back with even more positive news!

Know that myself and family is praying as always, that you will hear further great news!

AB1

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Great news WOS...Don,t worry about the PET scan either. I,m sure Spooky will be fine

"Live fast, die old" ....David Brent..

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Thinking of you WOS.
And please give our 'howdies' to Sister-One-Sac.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Yep, that's definitely news in a positive direction. Give your sister our regards for helping to clear up that misunderstanding & keep hoping for the best!

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
WOS don't forget to check your u2u message about the superfoods-Chlorella, Spirulina and Mangosteen
its also located here in this research project.hope it helps.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
IF you see this ever, you can fight it with your mind. BY using light blue and surrounding yourself with it. Violet and Brown to talk or pray to God. Free your mind and use it. The radiation will work but you can not count on it. Your mind is the ultimate key. Of course this post will dissappear into the myst. Good luck and free your mind.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Hang tough bro.we need ya here!

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Hi WOS, I recently saw a man who reminded me of you. He was carrying a little dog that looked like your Spooky. So, I decided to come on here and see how you were doing.

I will again include you in my prayers. It sounds like you are going through a time like that old joke, "good news, bad news". I think that could get to be tiresome.

My heart and prayers are with you.

Hugs from Mary

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Indeed the mind is the most powerfull instrument known to man, thus stay positive be of good cheer and most of all have faith as much as you can muster and nothing will be impossible to you.

God bless

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Thanks for the update, WOS

It must be a virtual roller coaster for you and yours.
To be told opposite diagnosis. Must truly make you wonder. I'm sure your doctors are great, but they still have the limitations of modern medicine.

Continue prayers and positive thoughts.
And hugs for Spooky

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Keep the positive energy and thoughts going WOS, it really will help you get healed. I have seen it happen so many times. Give spooky a hug for me, that cute little dog will help you heal too.

Sending that positive energy your way WOS!

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
WOS,

You have been on my mind lately...

So, I'm putting you in my prayers...

Semper

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Text
WilliamOne Sac... Hang in there, Brother...
We'll be keeping you close in thought and spirit!
Keep your chin up and get past this...

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Thank you all for all of your positive thoughts for me. It really is such a boost for my emotional state. The messed up diagnosis really do mess with me, but to be honest I try not to give them to much sway over how I am feeling. I really do believe in the power of positive thinking. That being said, I feel like one of the luckiest people around to have so much support from so many people. Thank you all so much. I dont post too much during the time when I am getting the chemo, it makes me very apathetic among other things, but rest assured you people are never far from my thoughts, no matter how I am feeling.

d1k

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Keep trucking WOS. I don't know if you have heard but they have recently created/found (?) a virus that actually destroys cancer. That among many other promising new studys going on I stongly believe that cancer is going to be beat once and for all very soon. Keep up the good fight until then, brother.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
I dont post too much during the time when I am getting the chemo, it makes me very apathetic among other things, but rest assured you people are never far from my thoughts, no matter how I am feeling.

Dont worry about that buddy, we all know how you feel. Just absorb those fine vibes we are giving, and let these words like DK just gave give you the hope you need. You will kick its ass WOS! Have some of natures herb to help deal with the chemo, if you know what I mean.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
Have some of natures herb to help deal with the chemo, if you know what I mean.

Hmmm...If I remember right, the "herb" was once used to help people with glaucoma. It seemed that the "herb" would dilate the tiny blood vessels around the eyes & promote better circulation.

...Be that as it may.....................

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Life brings us many great things, and also finds a way to constantly challenge us, to test our faith, and our will. There are a very rare precious few who rise above all that life can throw their way, To stand proud and strong, to inspire others and through that gift of inspiration, comes hope and much greater respect for life, love, family and friends.

WILLIAM ONE SAC, is indeed one, one of those precious few. one who inspires us all.

God bless you WILLIAM ONE SAC.

Thank you so much, for being such a great inspiration.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
You hang in there, WOS! You're fighting the good fight, and YOU WILL WIN!!

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Prayers toward your winning the fight WOS. Sorry to just learn you've been ill. I was away for a bit.

Dallas

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join