It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Trade Centre - The Movie??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I just had a guy come into my work place and give me 2 free tickets to World Trade Centre - The Movie "The World Saw Evil That Day. Two Men Saw Something Else." Im going to go on Friday. This is the first time I have heard about it! I didnt go and watch Flight 93 on general principle, but I wonder about this one. Any thoughts? Its directed by Oliver Stone!

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I would like to see it.. Here's a link to the trailer:

www.wtcmovie.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I dont know if I could sit and watch it. I still have a vcr tape from that morning that I haven't watched yet. That trailer looked as though the movie was done well, but then again, I don't know. It just seems wrong for lack of a better word. Does anyone else feel similar?

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Does seem to be done alittle quick after the event, but with Oliver Stone at the helm and Nic Cage starring, its deffinately more than a cheap attempt at a money grab.

I watched Flight 93 which was a made for TV movie, it was well done and really enjoyed it. Have not seen United 93 which was the film released in theatres, I am hoping to check this one out asap though.

I can see Oliver Stone doing a great job on this, and giving us a view we have never had. Inside the towers on that fateful day.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I not happy with this I still don't it time yet and to be trueful I think is a PR movie to make us feel that we still need to be at that war. But that what I think. Why? Cause it to soon for a movie like this.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Seems to me they are paying more respect to those involved than trying to pursue any wars. With or without the movie, the war in Iraq is going to continue. Its obvious it does not need the support of the people.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Not to miss for anyreason,Oliver Stone never do wrong.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
ok this is killing me. The U.S.A. is pulling so much of this bs and it is so annoying, the world trade center was blown up five years ago GET OVER IT i have watched like 10 different movies about it and there are like 20 more like OMG it's just another way to get money from anyone they sell this movie to, just like any other "Terrorism" movie they make.

Sry bout any bad spelling i dont have much time

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Get over it?

Excuse me but some of us don't mind paying tribute and showing respect to those who died that day. What would happen if we just got over Pearl Habour? Vietnam? Those lives would of been forgotten.

I watched a trailer today and man am I pumped to see this movie. It seems to be more about being trapped in the towers after the collapse than anything else. Going to see a new side of that day never seen before.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
well, i went to see it. Its very well acted and the directing is great, but it is way to sentimental! I mean it gets really cheesy at times, with characters muttering...We are at War now!! We are going to need good men on the frontlines!!! what a propaganda tool! wouldnt surprise me if the government helped fund this film to try look good! anyways, worth wasting 2 hours over.

top topics

join