It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush had *prior knowledge* of 9/11 (proof)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
i hope this will enlighten you...
www.youtube.com...
what a liar...

[edit on 6/pm by UndeniableTruth]

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Watch "Everybodys Gotta Learn Sometime". You can find several links to it here as well as my exclusive research guide that convienently links to searches of each talking point topic in the video, in proper order:

exte rnal link

Hope this helps. Prior knowledge is all people should truly worry about. The bitter details of allt he rest is what's keeping everyoen from uniting to actually do something about it all. If they really did engineer it, then surely they would have engineered to to ensure people would never be able to really figure it all out so everyone can ris eup as one voice to demand accountablilty.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I am sure psychologists and body language experts would have a field day with this clip - what a stumbling, bumbling LYING answer Bush gives

Another piece for the 'Prior Knowledge Evidence File'!

[edit on 22/6/2006 by alienanderson]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
What is the proof in the video?

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
What is the proof in the video?

if you are asking me, i'm referring to the way Bush has trouble getting his words out when asked his opinion on suggestions he had prior knowledge of the 9/11 attacks

i'm not saying it is admissable in a court of law or anything, just a clip worth keeping

or are you just asking what is on the video as you cannot view it?

sorry Nygdan, i just reread the thread and i am guessing you are speaking to the thread author

[edit on 22/6/2006 by alienanderson]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

join