It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone else ever mentioned this one??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Forgive me if this has been brought up before, but I'm a "newbie" to the site...

.... So with THAT out of the way....

Curiosity got me looking for Sep 11 cooincidences.
(& we know what happened with the Cat & curiosity,.... and I AM a LEO for goodness sake.. LOL)

Anyway, I ran across a link to an old Art Bell show, which was from the Thursday night (Sept. 11) / Friday morning (Sept. 12) broadcast.
THIS is the night Art opened up a special "Area 51" line, & he received a call from a seemingly "frantic, panicked" Area 51 Employee.... talking about upcoming destruction, & Only to have the Broadcast "mysteriously" black out on him midway through the call.
I remember listening to that very show during the live broadcast....

(You can find transcripts as well as the audio easily if you Google the subject)

However, the whole thing was deemed a hoax shortly afterward.

But what I find the MOST interesting about this, is the date of the show broadcast... Sept 11 - ( 4 years before the "Terrorist" attacks)

It's one of those bizarre cooincidences that just make you wonder.....
WAS it a real call, & had to quickly be discredited by the organizations working behid the scenes?
Or was it a hoax, but influenced by "forces" to happen on that particular date?

I was just wondering if anyone else has ever noticed that? & if so, has it been discussed?

That's all for now...
Thanks!

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Yeah, that was a pretty dramatic call. Hard to say who the caller actually was, but listening to it was pretty creepy, and I know that Tool used the actual recording in the song Faaip De Oiad.

I don't know much else about it, and haven't seen it discussed at ATS, but the message itself wouldn't at all surprise me if it were true. The message the guy was giving was that the guys at the very top of the "pyramid" are trying for population reduction so that the smaller numbers that are left will be easier for them to manage, ie less opportunities for organized reistance to catch on and grow. I can see how the Earth's population is bound to be dramatically reduced in the future regardless of who wants it or may be helping it along, but who knows.

I'd personally like to see what other info any one has on the call.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
www.metatech.org...

[edit on 17-6-2006 by DoNotBelieveThem]

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   

However, the whole thing was deemed a hoax shortly afterward.

But what I find the MOST interesting about this, is the date of the show broadcast... Sept 11 - ( 4 years before the "Terrorist" attacks)

Well I don't know much about probability, but I think that some "warning about disasters" had to fall on some date, so that's a 1-in-365 chance, and then if you allow yourself to accept any of those four years preceding 9/11/2001, then your odds drop to what, 1 in 90 that some event of magnitude would happen on any particular date in any year thereafter in a four year period?

Area 51 is probably pretty interesting, but do the guards there really have exotic weapons? Might be interesting to snap some pics or something of those beam guns or whatnot.

The thing about this call is that he finally gets up the gumption to call Art Bell and he spends his time giggling and crying. Not not grit it out and start spilling the beans? "The disasters that are coming"? Uh, could you be more vague?

9/11 was a murder, well executed, but not a disaster like the tsunami or an earthquake. This guy's talking about nazi-aliens who want the population reduced but gives no info? Nah. Aliens must be bound by some extraterrestrial law or authority of some kind. I mean, if one accepts the idea of aliens allowing disasters, then why aren't scientists causing more subterfuge on behalf of humans? Surely the scientific community cannot be all colluding with this nazi alien force which is allowing disasters?

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

The thing about this call is that he finally gets up the gumption to call Art Bell and he spends his time giggling and crying. Not not grit it out and start spilling the beans? "The disasters that are coming"? Uh, could you be more vague?

9/11 was a murder, well executed, but not a disaster like the tsunami or an earthquake. This guy's talking about nazi-aliens who want the population reduced but gives no info?

Remember too though that at the end of his call it was abrupbtly ended and the air went dead. The show lost all power and ended up on backup after a few.... Coincedeance?? I dunno.. but that seems too much of one to me!!! I really get the feeling that this caller was actually onto something.

[edit on 17-6-2006 by DoNotBelieveThem]

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
If it's true, and not an act, it sounds like a guy who wants to give information, but is in a fearful state? And he may be fearing for his life and/or upset about what the events that are coming?

Troy

top topics

join