It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fun Things To Do In Walmart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code 3 in Housewares," and see what happens.

Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins

Put M&M's on layaway

Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas

When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"

While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are. Act as spastic as possible.

Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission:Impossible."

"Re-alphabetize" the CD's in Electronics

Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.

Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"

Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a "test drive."

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I normally shoot a few basketballs around, slap a few pucks and so on.

This isn't restricted to wal-mart but its always fun to stick a price tag to a friends back and let him walk behind you out the door. Then turn just in time to see their face when the sirens go off.

How about refusing the people at the front door to put that damn sticker on whatever bag your currently carrying. Is that actually supposed to do anything?

Bring back a bunch of different items that you purchased elsewhere and see if Wal-mart will give you store credit for it. Its happened for me more than once. With one simple line, "I asked the girl at the counter, and this is what she gave me!". Opened, used, broken.. this line will up your chances of recieving some store credit.

new topics

join