It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Proud Internationalist - NWO In Your Face!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Extracted from Nexus Magazine, Volume 10, Number 5 (August-September 2003)

THE "PROUD INTERNATIONALIST": DAVID ROCKEFELLER (1915 - )

[SNIP]
At celebrations for the 25th anniversary of the Trilateral Commission's US group in 1998, a roster of adoring Establishment heavyweights repeatedly toasted the "sense of vision" (Berthoin), "farsightedness and leadership" (Ogata), "great munificence" (Black) and "sense of obligation" (Kissinger) of their Honorary Chairman. The "first global history of mankind is about to start", claimed Georges Berthoin, a former European Chairman of the Trilateral Commission, and it was all due to David Rockefeller, the "gentleman-pioneer of the trilateral world".5 Similarly, at a book signing for David's new autobiography, Memoirs, held in late 2002 at the United Nations headquarters in New York, UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan hailed the plutocrat's contribution to world order:
I think without internationalists like you, the international system we have been trying to build, the international system we have today, wouldn't be here. So, thank you very much, David.6

But we need not take their word for it. After years of denying and ridiculing such charges, David Rockefeller has finally put an end to the speculation, making the following admission in Memoirs:
For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidentsÉto attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.7

More at source

They don't even bother hiding it. Of course you won't see it on the nightly news, but it must be acknowledged so that their willing shills and slaves can have confirmation. That makes it much easier on them all.

The open conspiracy is the only way to go, and we are on our way down the tubes.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
All they see is the upside... and yes, the NWO has a great upside if you are looking for a way to control people rather than educate and direct people...

Having control makes these guys feel warm and fuzzy and secure... it means things will go the way they want them to go... and if you cant get that simple wish, after stepping on people all the way up, then what good is stepping on people... by god?

This is the double edged sword of NWO...
if it was just about americanizing the world, that would be great, but they dont want to Americanize it, they want to incorporate it...

and as any union can tell you, Corporations never really have their employees best interests at heart...

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   

and as any union can tell you, Corporations never really have their employees best interests at heart...

The corperation is the means to the end using the slaves to control the slaves for the owners.

Uncle Tom can be white too.

Only the heartless make it to the top, and the owners would have it no other way.

join