It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abductees children being abducted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I do not know if this has been discussed at great length. I was in another thread and came across this.

pnahay.home.sprynet.com...

I was very interested in find out if the part about the abductees children being abducted was based on some proof or if anyone had heard of stories involving different generations in a family being abducted.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I've read that a lot looking up alien abductions and stuff. They say the aliens usually go after certain families for generations. Something to do with their genetics I think. That's also why most abductees experiences start from childhood and keep happening repeatedly for the rest of their lives.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
If the government is not in a cover up(I don't know) then you would think that they would start looking into these families closer.

I wonder if any one of these ufo groups has done research into this, maybe their genes might be different some how.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Im guessing this is because they may need comaptibility with the alien DNA, it may be possible that only certain groups of humans are compatible, however there isnt a great enough genetic difference between the succeding generations to have to worry about, or it is an advantage that with every new generation 50% new human genetic material is added that they can study and mess with.

or

they have introduced something into the human genome and their intent is to spread it throughout the human race.

this is actually a disturbing trend......

reminds me of a book called xenogenesis.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Bud Hopkins actually has collected alot of evidence that abductions happen in families. So has David jacobs. It is one of the many aspects of their theories on alien abductions.

David Jacobs FAQs about alien abductions

Bud Hopkins Patterns of Abduction

Hopkins and Jacobs are two of the most respected researchers of Alien Abductions. In almost every case of abduction they have studied, the abductee has family members, mainly one or both parents, who have had similar experiences.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
CORTARA

My husband and I are life long alien experiencers. From everything we have learned from our alien contacts, it is an opportunity that many humans are born with. Most who have contact don't even know it on a physical level. It is from before this life that we are related to our alien contacts. Our children inherit the relationship of family by spirit and may also accept personal alien contact.

At one time, there were actual random abductions of some humans by some alien races. This was rare compared to all the natural and appropriate contact ongoing with the hundreds of races visiting Earth. Random contact and unwilling contact has been ended by the organization of visiting races.

The genetic hybrid programs belonged to two races and these programs also have been ended by the organization. These two races are the ones who were blackmailed by the US govt, and their human contacts were most in danger of govt harassment and control.

Most of the professional disinformation created by govt and spread through the public about alien life was directed against these two races, but it also helped misrepresent the reputations and intentions of all of our visiting races.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This is very interesting,
Skadi_the_Evil_Elf, thanks for the links ^^

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
EarthSister do you know what race has been abducting you and your family. Also what are the two races that do the hybrids that you are speaking of.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Thanks Skadi_the_Evil_Elf for the web sites I even saved them to my favorites so I could look at them closer later

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CORTARA
EarthSister do you know what race has been abducting you and your family. Also what are the two races that do the hybrids that you are speaking of.

CORTARA

Our contact is with many races, all who work together, and regularly with those who head the organization of races that visit Earth. Some of our contacts are somewhat familiar through the UFO field but most are not.

We are not "abducted" but meet with them at any place, at any time, usually in our home and on their crafts.

The two races that used to be creating hybrids between their own respective races and ours are who humans call "The Greys" (or Grays).

My husband and I have met and learned a little about these two races, both from them and from our personal alien contacts, but we do not work directly with them.

One of these races is no longer allowed to visit Earth. The other has joined the organization, and all of their appropriate human contact continues.

[edit on 6/12/2006 by EarthSister]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
earthsister how did you and your husband meet aliens and start a friendship with them. If what you are telling me why are you so lucky.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
CORTARA

It's not luck at all. We are related to them by spirit from before this life, as all alien experiencers are. In this life they have made us aware of their presence since we were very young, but they did not always meet with us openly and teach us things about themselves. In fact, we did not even know they were "aliens" until they wanted us to.

Jack and I have had spiritual experiences all our lives with many different kinds of beings, and so at times when we saw our alien contacts while growing up, we just assumed that they were some of the rest. We'd never considered that some of them could be people from another planet.

In 1990, our alien contacts made themselves openly and clearly known to us physically- who they are, what they are, and why they are visiting us. It took some time to understand and it was difficult for us but we stuck it out. Then they asked us if we want to continue contact with them and help other humans learn about them, especially others who have alien contact. We chose to do as much as we can, and now they help us do what we want to do.

We became friends by getting beyond our instinctual fears, learning about their natures for ourselves by being with them, recognizing the rampant disinformation created against them on Earth, and getting to know them individually as the people they are.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
EarthSister I have been reading your website and was wondering something. I assume that when you speak of the related souls, that the alien souls where on a different world in a different life and have chosen to come back in this life to earth which would be a alien world to them to help us here. I believe this myself, so do you believe that a human soul can choose to come back in a different life as a alien on a different planet? Does this make any sense?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
EarthSister on your web site I enjoyed your picks of your animals they are very cute. I was also wondering if your book ever got published and do the aliens not allow you to take pictures, is that why they have been drawn? Sorry one more question do you have any contact with anyone from the Andromeda galaxy, I don't know why but I have always been intrested with the Andromeda area.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
CORTARA

We are off topic here. I will answer your questions, but after this please U2U me if off topic.

You are right about some alien souls living a subsequent life on Earth. But only 10 percent of humans who have personal alien contact are directly of alien soul. The rest of the humans who have personal alien contact are decedents of the 10 percent.

My alien contacts explained to me that souls also have an inheritance from their parents and race, and a natural evolution, so not all souls are "made out of the same stuff". As soul, we accumulate qualities of life and spirit, from life to life, but more so in a continuum of existence, not just during physical life.

Further, they explained that it is much easier for a further evolved soul to successfully reincarnate into a less evolved race, than the other way around. Also, the further the difference between the advanced race and the less advanced one he is reincarnating to, the more difficultly for success.

Don't lose sight of God in all of this. Whatever people of any race do together for a spiritual purpose, we are all of God, and all spiritual purpose is of God.

When a soul leaves his own home and race to live in another, it is always for a good spiritual purpose. It's not a light decision for him to make and takes the support and efforts of many other beings involved in that purpose.

Clearly we humans could use a lot of help from our further advanced neighbors with our personal world problems, and clearly we have little to offer them for help with running their own worlds.

Also consider that there is a reason about us why other races have to put people into our race to help change things from within it. We are not very accepting of other life from outside our own, and other races can't take over. We do not even accept each other of different nationalities inside of our own race of humans on Earth yet, never mind the alien races.

When the advanced races need some help with something from other races, they use their alliances with the other advanced races to get it, and all they have to do is talk and share things.

I am in the process of self publishing my journals. I don't know when they will be available publicly or how well they will be accepted.

Jack and I are not allowed to have photos or any other kind of physical evidence to prove our personal encounters. It would not prove to humans what is true, and it would interfere with our freedom to share it openly. The alien races take protective care of the evidence of themselves to individuals and to our world.

All of the races visiting Earth are from close by in our own galaxy. Our union area is of over 5200 advanced worlds of intelligent life in five galaxies, including Andromeda.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
sorry to get off topic, so does anyone know of anyone that has been abducted and their other family members have also. Maybe this is the key to unlocking why they are here?

new topics

top topics

join