It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For once a decent UFO documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
video.google.com...

Personally, I've never seen it before until now.

I sat through the whole thing and considering its a Sci Fi channel production, it's rather scathing towards the USG and USM.

For a commercial presentation, I thought it actually had some credibility and certainly stayed away from public sightings and crappy video footage, relying more on credible witnesses. Ok, so most of this stuff is churned up old stories, but all in one package makes for good viewing.

Original thread discusses it here but back then, in 2004, we didnt have google video. So I thought I'd share

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I have just gotten through part of the video so far, but it is looking pretty good.

Thanks for takeing the time to post it again.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
very nice, keep those clips up loaded.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I think I may have seen this one before but thanks for the link anyway

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
good stuff
I want a copy of that book.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I watched half of that last night, and the rest today. Very good documentary.

I had no idea the Phoenix lights were actually one huge UFO...thats amazing. Although I find it interesting that it seemed to be the shape of a huge B-2 Spirit...you think it could have been something man-made, as impossible as that sounds?

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I haven't watched the video yet but when I did a search for Phoenix lights, this site came up with a flash video stating that 2 Mexican men found a box and they thought it was trash but their nephew in South Arizona could read English and figured it had something to do with the lights. Then it says the contents were compelling and a recreation will happen or something. Whats up with that?

top topics

join