It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think is the most embarrasing thing that could happen to a person?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   
OK, I saw this thread earlier. It asked people about their most embarrassing moments. I laughed and asked myself:"who would talk about their most embarrassing moment"?

So I came up with this thread. Tell me what you think IS THE MOST EMBARRASSING THING THAT COULD HAPPEN TO SOMEONE!!!!!!!! Is that better? No one will laugh at you for this, cuz what you say didn't happen to you

Use your imagination. Here is mine:

Waking up on your birthday with hundreds of people surrounding you and a pile of crap on your face (you were sleeping when you got pooped on)

Ok, ok, I could get more creative:

Farting on a your wedding!!!!

Anyway, I could come up with more creative ones, but I need time to think so I could come up with some. Meanwhile, lets hear from you!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
The most embarrasing thing that could happen to someone would be to walk out to a stage in front of millions of people and camera crea, with *semen* on your face. This event is being telavized all over the world. You trip while walking to the podium, ripping your pants during the fall and farting loud enough to be caught on camera. You are so embarrased that you pee and slip on your piss. Your head hits the ground so hard that you get knocked out and have to go to the hospital.

I think that is one of the most embarrasing things that could happen to someone.

(Minor Mod Edit: Let's try not to be too crude. The T&C prohibits profanity and sexually suggestive language or content, but I'm trying not to oppress you. Let me know if you disagree with my actions. --Majic)

[edit on 6/11/2006 by Majic]

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
well maybe not the most embarresing thing but tonight at the club i work at some girl must of had one of her thongs stuck in her clothing from the dryer because as she was walking through the front door they fell out of her cloths and onto the ground.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by infoseeker
The most embarrasing thing that could happen to someone would be to walk out to a stage in front of millions of people and camera crea, with *semen* on your face. This event is being telavized all over the world. You trip while walking to the podium, ripping your pants during the fall and farting loud enough to be caught on camera. You are so embarrased that you pee and slip on your piss. Your head hits the ground so hard that you get knocked out and have to go to the hospital.

I think that is one of the most embarrasing things that could happen to someone.

Damn!!!!!!!!! You are creative!!!! That would suck, especially if its a guy.

Here is a creative one: Getting caught in bed with a member of your family on camera! And have it spread through the media!

Here is another one: Pooping in your pants in a wedding, then everyone smells you and knows its you, and the wedding takes place in the woods, so no bathroom nearby, and you have to sit in the car with 4 other people, and by the time you get in the car everyone knows you craped your pants...........................YUCK!!!!!

But yours is the most creative, so far!!!!!!!!!
, and disgusting, too

(Mod Edit: Edited quote per above. --Majic)

[edit on 6/11/2006 by Majic]

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This thread can only lead to no good.

No further comments.

Mechanic 32.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
That's right, Mechanic, you have created a monster

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Talk About Embarrassing!

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
This thread can only lead to no good.

I agree that it seems like trouble a-brewing, and summer vacation just started on top of everything else, but if we can keep the discussion in line with the T&C, I don't see any reason to nuke the thread.

But please, let's remember that the T&C applies here, even during summer break.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Yes sir, Majic!! My troops shall patrol this thread and punish all criminals! Russian soldier out.

top topics

join