It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing strange creatures

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Recently me and my wife have being seeing little creatures in our house. We have seen a little white pig twice, 3ft person like being once, and a small horse with a warrior like saddle. On 6-6-06(not joking) we saw the pig and 3ft person, we also had a experience with a vhs tape disappearing in front of our eyes and a screw driver ending up between someones legs for no reason. I know this sounds crazy but it really happen and we are looking for answers. So if you could help plz respond, if you do not believe or do not have anything helpful plz do not respond.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
was the person wearing clothes if so what kind?

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Actually it moved so quick that, I'm not quite sure it was a person like us. It was humaniod like and it seemed black and brown, but I do not know if this was clothing or its body hair. I did not want to get to close. I hope that helps

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I have never heard of such a thing, and i have been around the conspiracy sites for awhile...

Couple of questions to narrow this down... (no offense, but i have to start somewhere)
have you had your eyesight checked, and if so, what is your vision (20/20)

also, were these instances during the use of alchohol or drugs (illegal or prescription, but dont specify which)?

Also, what part of the world do you live in?

is there any biolabs nearby?

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Wow this is certainly exiting I hope this isn't a crazy hoax of some kind.

Did the little man ride on the little horse with the warrior like saddle ?

Did he fall off ?

As for my advice Try to communicate with the little man , the very next time he appears , be careful not to alarm him by making any sudden movements , maybe offer him a small gift of food ? a small piece of cheese perhaps ?

Remember hes probably alot more scared of you than you are of him , once you've gained his trust maybe try and get him to pose for a picture of two (better yet have your missus hide behind some thing ...... a plant maybe ? and take the picture hers self)Then post up the pictures to ATS.

Good luck CORTARA , You just might have made some very special new little friends .

Oh P.S if you have a cat or dog I would suggest not letting them any where near the small pig it may prove a very tasty little treat for them , and could alarm the little man.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I'm actually being very serious and my eye sight has been checked, no problem

No drugs of any kind, so I do use

no biolabs

I have been told that it might be something from a lower dimenison

They disappear and they run off, so I would not have time for a photo or to give cheese

no the little person like thing was not riding the horse

[edit on 7-6-2006 by CORTARA]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CORTARA

I have been told that it might be something from a lower dimenison

Wow the plot thickens eh ?

Are they like appiritions or do they appear solid?

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
they appear to be solid and then just disappear into thin air, which makes no sense in my own head, that is why I'm trying to see if anyone has any answers

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I have an answer, but you wont like it...

The only feasable explanation that i can think of (since there are like zero other people having this experience)
is the holographic universe theory...

it basically states, that i am not real... only you are... and i am merely a creation of your mind... my words are your conception of what a person such as me would say...

your little friends are the conception of your mind... become reality...

which could mean that YOU have to be very careful of what you think about...
think about it...
and then think about money... lots of money...
and while you are thinking about that...
why didn't you conceive of me as having money also? thanks alot, and i appreciate the car you "thought up for me" it gets sucky gas mileage...

BTW: next universe you create... leave me out of it... or make me a superstah...

That is my answer... self created reality...

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
In fact...are you even sure your "wife" is real? *wiggles eyebrows*

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Try to take a picture !!! Also put some sort of trap so you can catch one of them ! Being that you said they disappear it may be difficult to do either though. Are you living near any kind of high power lines or factory or any other large buildings, please describe the area where you live !!!

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I'm not one to take things at face value on this board just because I'm a skeptic.

Could it be some sort of electro-magnetic field messing with your brain. Are there any high voltage power lines by your home or anything that could be the cause of some form of high voltage output? These fields can mess with perception and so it's just something I'm bringing up.

I will say that if you are being sincere and it isn't something nuerological or anything that in the end you can't explain you may want to contact NIDS.

They've done investigations into something along these lines at a ranch in utah. I don't want to link to a pdf document so here's a link to their research page:

www.nidsci.org...

You'll want to look at the following projects:

Report on an Ice Circle in NE Utah, February 21, 2002

So you can see how they look into things. You should also check out the two reports above it. about mutilations in cache county utah.

I really have a lot of respect for NIDS so may be biased, but I am not affliated with the group in anyway.

Here's the link to their home page:
www.nidsci.org...

Also George Knapp wrote an article about the ranch which is I believe how NIDS got involved with it in the end. Here's a link to George's article. This is all from 2001-2002 but while not exactly what your experiencing there are simlarities.

www.ufoarea.com...

Perhaps George can help or NIDS. Either way I hope the reading matierials help.

I will say the NIDS site doesn't seem to have been updated in a while and so I'm not sure what their status is, but it couldn't hurt to ask them.

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hi mate,

Just something I've noticed.. you saw an albino pig and you have an albino koala on your avatar. Any correlation? Meh I should go back to work now. Oh yeah that Utah thing scared the crap outta me. Why do all these evil entities have RED eyes?

Take care,
- Naz

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
thanks Spiderj, that was a very interesting link.

I'm sorry that most of you think that I'm crazy or have neurological problems or bad eye sight, and yes my wife does exist. But since I asked for serious answers and got none I will problem stop posting. Also for a place that is suppose to be open minded on the discussion of paranormal, most of you are being closed minded. If it happened to you, you would not be thinking that I'm crazy.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I'm sorry that most of you think that I'm crazy or have neurological problems or bad eye sight,

I probably shouldn't speak for the other posters but I'm going to anyway. It's not that we think you're crazy or are suffering from neurological problems is just that a lot of us have been around this stuff for a long time and are simply pointing out things you may or may not be aware of that could be causing you to see these things. You'd be suprised at how many people not only do not want to look for a logical reason to an anomolous event but in fact do not want to look for any other explanation than the extraordinary.

I am not saying you are one of those people and I don't think others are either it's just that this is an anonymous board and to take a strangers word at face value doesn't really help you or your situation.

Now, once the ordinary has been eliminated than you have no choice but to explore the extra-ordinary. But always, always eliminate the mundane first such as toxic fumes or electrical fields that can mess with your perceptions ala neurological problems I'm not saying your crazy but these things really do a number on that whole electro-chemical response thing going on in the brain.

You shouldn't stop posting and I think you'll find most of us willing to help but those same people will not give you a free hand because that in the end will not help you or your wife and it certainly will do nothing to get to the bottom of the situation.

Please keep posting and start carrying a camera with you...also you may want to consider grabbing a bunch of those cheap disposable cameras and scatter them about the house for a just in case situation.

And I'm glad you found the links helpful.

If you're sincere most members will do everything they can to help, but if you're not...heaven help you.

Keep posting.

Spiderj

Edit: Oh and Naz yeah that whole Utah thing was real intrigueing...and creepy.

[edit on 6/8/2006 by Spiderj]

HS

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
you think people don't believe you Contrara.....well I was out in the forest one day and asked all the 3 foot people why I never saw any pig people.......Then I noticed in between the trees, some short people busily building a pig person, I left them to their business and never saw them again, or the pig person they were building.......you would not believe what a pain it is to keep writing to people that what they see is crazy peoples telepathic brainwaves turned into images. Go to my incoming telepathic negativity thread, I've written a whole lot on this subject.

peace
Honor

ufos and being careful what you think have nothing to do the interactions between peoples minds, happens all the time and only the aware get to see the mess.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
According to many legends there are faries and the like. I have read that sometimes people have been allowed to see them on rare occasions. I think that it might be possible that you have been afforded a chance to see them . A chance mind you. I'm not saying that that's what they are but it is within the realm of possibility. My sister practices wicca and is very much into dragon magic and fairy magic. She said it is enirely possible. She said the same as was posted before. Attempt to communicate but do not try to fast because you might frighten them away. Learn all you can from them. You just may be a lucky man.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I'm going to go out on a limb here, and if you look at my post history this is very uncharacteristic of me. This sounds like a case where I believe something negative has entered your home, as opposed to the countless other threads I read on ATS claiming the same. Your wife seeing the occurences validates it is attached to place not person which is better than association with an individual. The pig and 3 ft. tall man I see as simple tricks to lower your guard. The more worrying aspect, which everyone seems to have left out is the dissapearing tape and moving screwdriver; these are classic examples of the first steps of a family or home coming under "demonic" influence. I use the term demonic sparingly because of the overt Christian tone of it, but in my opinion something negative is for some reason or another present in your home.

Have you every experienced anything similar recently away from your home?

How old is your home (no I am not looking for violent deaths occuring in the house?)

Are you or your wife into new-age/ spritiualism/ occult (I am not judging, I study them myself?)

Did you ever have any super/ preter-natural experiences in early childhood?

P.S. fascinating thread, keep up the posts, this is one of the few threads I feel like you are on to something and not just someone looking for attention.

HS

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   
also saw a whole swat force in my patio one night, the leader had his automatic and was laying comfortably next to me while I talked to them until dawn. He was only 3 feet tall.
Then there was the 3 foot tall guy in the kitchen who stood facing me about a foot away. I was blinfolded and peaked under my blindfold more than once and he startled me each time even though I knew he was there.
Then there was the three foot tall grim reaper who stood at my doorway all night as I talked with him. He carried a chrome sickle and something orange at his pocket. He stepped out on the porch cause the door was opened and sprouted a three foot gold like plant out of hte top of his head.
Then there was a whole line of three foot tall shadow guys standing in a row in my living room a different night. I asked one who he was and he said go home. The other dressed as an air force colonel covered with medals fired a telescoping white light in my left eye and I felt like my brain was being looked at with a flashlight nad there was nothing there for him to fear, I had no fear of him.
Then there was the two sinister guys standing on my bed I sensed were there before I finally walked down the hallway to take a peak, they reminded me of hit men standing on my bed.
Then there was a three foot victorian lady dressed in all hte finery floating in a white bubble by my front door one night.
Then there was a three foot or shorter dark brown carved statue like indian princess who hovered at me and backed off as I came back at it peaking thru my beaded curtain from the hallway into the living room.
Then there was a three foot monk who sat near me most the night on a lake where I camped. He looked over at me and nodded once and a while.
There were also a lot of three foot tall people that lined the trial back to camp. These were less defined than the others and shadow people. These a few of the many visions I can do without.

googled 3 foot shadow people........a few of the 20 million sites.

Shadow people - TinWiki.orgThe height of the Shadow people varies from very short, 3 feet tall, to the very tall, 10 feet tall. Shadow people are often seen by people who are ...
tinwiki.org/wiki/Shadow_people - 16k - Cached - Similar pages

Encountering the Shadow PeopleIn the recent article on shadow people - dark, ghost-like shadowy entities- ... As I came onto the back porch and looked through the six-foot hole where the ...
paranormal.about.com/library/weekly/aa030402a.htm - 40k - Jun 7, 2006 - Cached - Similar pages

Encountering the Shadow People"ENCOUNTERING THE SHADOW PEOPLE" > Page 1, 2, 3. The Reflection ... And maybe the reason we are seeing more shadow people is because they are increasing in ...
paranormal.about.com/library/weekly/aa030402b.htm - 38k - Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from paranormal.about.com ]

Armageddon Online Forums - Shadow peopleIts a possibility that these shadow people are just that. ... As I sat there in horror I saw numerous little (1 foot tall or so) naked, bald, ...
forums.armageddononline.org/ showthread.php?t=2284&page=3

There are more than a few people who don't know what they are Cortara, don't feel like the Lone Ranger. It's your lucky day, I happen to know what they are, your imagination putting incoming telepathic enrgy clouds into a form it can perceive.

peace
Honor

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   
may i ask you if that creatures make any type of sound?, our any time you see them you don't listen nothing special?

[edit on 9-6-2006 by Umbra Sideralis]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join