It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coulter on the Today Show: Attacks 9/11 Widows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   
WHAT ANNE SAID

""I have never seen people enjoying their husband’s death so much."

" These self-obsessed women seem genuinely unaware that 9-11 was an attack on our nation and acted like as if the terrorist attack only happened to them. They believe the entire country was required to marinate in their exquisite personal agony. Apparently, denouncing bush was part of the closure process."

And this part is the part I really need to talk to you about:

"These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by griefparrazies. I have never seen people enjoying their husband’s death so much."

NOW- this skinny, hate consumed woman is getting to me.

This is Ms. Coulter, for those who dont know her!!!

Hosted by Photobucket.com

[edit on 7-6-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Ann Coulter is for me one of the most repulsive people on the planet, and this Nazi-style 'journalism' comes as no surprise. As usual, it's mudslinging based on no appreciation of the facts whatsoever, just telling that small segment of her audience what they want to hear.

Vile.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I wouldn't pee on this woman if she were on fire. She acts like a meth addict! Matt Lauer either was totally gutless in that interview, or he let her show her cards to the nation. He's no dummy, so I hope it's the latter.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Coulter's whole schtick is to rile people up. She's like a professional wrestling villain. She says the most outlandish things for the attention, which seems to be working.

Reminds me of an old Muhammad Ali statement from early on in his career when asked about why he demonstrated such outlandish behavior- "If people liked me, they wouldn't pay to see me get beat up".

She's a reprehensible media whore.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
shame--
A painful emotion caused by a strong sense of guilt, embarrassment, unworthiness, or disgrace.

There is a serious lack of shame in this country!
Not just with Ms. Coulter but in Washington.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
... so there's another thread going here in which, you'll no doubt be pleased to know, the possibility of her being a transexual is being mooted. In some pictures she does have what looks like an Adam's apple, and if you Google the phrase "pudenda shenanigans", you'll find some interesting stuff.

The main thing that makes me lean towards her actually being a transexual or transgendered (whichever nomenclature floats your boat) is that, with all this stuff out there, she has not sued. Check out some of the links, they're fun...

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Wasn't this interview shown on 6/6/06??
Wasn't someone meant to appear on our television sets on this day??
Maybe they did???
Hmmmmmmm

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I read what she said and I was completly disgusted. Is she even married herself?
If my husband died in an act done by terrorist I'd certainly question what my government is doing to prevent these things from happening as well. I'm sure she would too if the situation happened to her.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
She is equally offensive to Republicans as she is to Democrats!!!

Somebody feed her!!!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I do disagree with her comments. It is a rather shame that she does not show more compassion. If anything hopefully it will cause her to go underground.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I saw this interview (they broadcast the Today show late at night in Australia) and besides the usual existensial nausea I get watching her, I thought she looked anorexic. That's gonna help her be a clear thinker. I think during the interview, she/he realised that he/she has jumped the shark, there was just a look on his/her face that seemed to show that was he/she was never going to be taken seriously again. He/She lost all traction and he/she's entering his/her downward spiral. and boy don't his hips look boyish too. she's a damp squib. Anne(drew), you are the weakest link, GOODBYE!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I am in agreement with Ann Coulters Premise.

I dont always like Ann's technique on this or other issues but her premise is correct. Other commentators have made this point also.

Once these peoples have stepped out of thier private lives and grief and into the political arena..they are subject to the same scrutinys and criticisms as anyone else.
They should not get a free pass to play through on a grief default setting. Everyone else be silenced and let them play through without criticism.

It is the same with this woman Cindy Sheehan. I respect her grief and loss of her son .but her ex husband also lost a son. This does not give her a free pass to play through and not be subject to scrutiny or questioned because of her loss.

I also dont agree with any political system which is wont to use these people and thier ability to play through by virtue of their loss. This is merchandizing these people and their loss on the part of the body politic for political gain.
It is my belief that the media is in on this scam for the political gain it will acquire the partys for whom they shill.

What Ann Coulter and others have done is make light of is this technique of the body politic. While I dont always like Ann's technique...to coarse for me...I am also aware that the body politic in its attempt to use these people for gain is in fact coarse...including the media.

If you go political ..be prepared to accept the scrutiny and criticism that goes with this..merchandizing.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
"We the people of the United States, ..."

When my felliow Americans speak up, I listen. The widows and Cindy Sheehan have spoken and have defended themselves. Martin Luther King also spoke up. Truth will indeed set us all free. We the people cannot be silenced. Totalitarion governments want to silence, to hush, opposition. In totalitarion govts even killing is silenced, to take away the voice of the dead, whether in Hitler's Germany or in Central/South America's disappeared. Silence, thunders Ms. Coulter, or feel the wrath!
When politicians pretend to speak up for people, a la Terri Schiavo, that is when I cry "Silence!"

Forgot to add, I also agree she jumped the shark.

[edit on 9-6-2006 by desert]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This technique used on this board to discredit Ann Coulter...Is she transgendered, how skinny she is ..et al...are all bottom scrapping/bottom feeding.

This is typical of opposition politics in this country today in lieu of the ability to voice other thoughts or thought patterns. I dont approve of this anymore than I often disapprove of Ann Coulters coarse techniques.

If I want this kind of opinion I go to the check out stands and purchase the National Tattler or Enquirer. Unfortunately this is what passes for opinion..even among many politicians who should know better. Go after the messenger not the content.

I am not intrested in Ann Coulters sex life..her gender, or her financial statements et al. I am intrested in her content, her opinion, her abilities. Same applies to other figures.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Now the 9/11 commission is after Coulter.

www.breitbart.com...

I hope they shut her up permanently.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
This technique used on this board to discredit Ann Coulter...Is she transgendered, how skinny she is ..et al...are all bottom scrapping/bottom feeding.

Yeah, well what she gives is what she gets. Remember, she's a commentator, not a politician. She's not even a real commentator, she's a sideshow act. A time sink. A fillibuster. A poisoned mind-rapist. Speaking of bottom scraping, I don't know how many times I've seen Michael Moore called fat on this site. Like I said before, what you give is what you get.

Originally posted by orangetom1999
If you go political ..be prepared to accept the scrutiny and criticism that goes with this..

Get off your soapbox Tom. this is the RANT'S forum, after all.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   
You are correct fingapointa..this is a Rant forum..so I am also ranting.

What I especially tire of is the medias high ground stance on so much but they cannot take it when thier sacred icons come under attack. Expecially the Victimization they use to play thorough so often while shilling for thier respective partys. Both Partys and all the media.

Many of the postings on this topic just verify to me about that to which I object. Other topics too.

I still stand by what I said...once these people enter into the political arena they are subject to scrutiny. This is what I understand occured with these four housewives.
I do not approve of the technique of the political partys to use these housewives and thier loss for their political gain/leverage.. ..but if you object or say something of which they dont approve..how dare you....shame on you ...you cannot object ..but the partys can use or misuse these people for gain. This is textbook of Cindy Sheehan. This is victim politics to play through. "Victimization". To me it is the same as ambulance chasing by the political partys.

You will see this again and in more advanced usages. Sooner or later even the most emotionally dependent of you will begin to recognize this as a standard operative technique or fingerprint by the body politic for leverage. When will you tire of it??

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Well yeah, you make some good points there, especially about the use of those tactics by both sides of politics and the media. What's this, agreement on the rants forum, aaagh. :w:

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
YOu took the wind right out of my sails here.

I was expecting you to come up with a cannonade of broadsides like one of those olde wooden sailing ships of the line.

I am not that accustomed to others agreeing with me on many of my points.

I will however reiterate that I dont care for Ann Coulters methods. The is not very polished in her usage..her technique. I am not sure if she does this for controversy or to set up her opponents..etc etc. I am very conservative and agree with many of her points, I just dont particularly like her technique..the drama technique. Actually Fingapointa.. I dont care for drama technique by most peoples or the media. I dont give makeovers for drama queens. Lie detector tests either.
Well I think you get my point. Politics and political commentary has become like the tabloids at the checkout stands....all of it yelling "Rape!!" I dont care who does it ...it is just so common now days as a emotional vote grabbing technique. Both partys and all the media are doing this in shilling for their sides.

If you will pardon the crudity I call this "Masterbation politics." Someone is trying privily to emotionally jerk me off. I dont appreciate this kind of attempted violation of my soul.....even from Ann Coulter..though I can see her points. I just dont always appreciate her lack of polish..for I know that she has education.

By the way..the woman I am seeing loves Ann Coulter. I dont believe she sees it from the same angle as do I. I think she just likes the saltyness and controversy that Ann promotes when she appears on interviews.
Me ..I can take her or leave her.. I just wish she would use more polish on her technique.

Thanks for your reply and skillfully taking the wind out of my sails.

Orangetom

new topics

top topics

join