It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 19, 2006 <--- Nuke Attack On America ???

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by leejones
North Korean news has been pulled from google theres nothink there yahoo hasent been updated sinces about 1 uk time and cnn seems to have drawn a blanc any body montering the bbc itv

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
they moved the NK story from Top Stories to World news on google
news.google.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram

U.S. President George W. Bush is scheduled to visit Hungary on June 22 for events commemorating the 50th anniversary of the 1956 Hungarian Revolution, White House Press Secretary Tony Snow said June 8. Hungarian President Laszlo Solyom and Prime Minister Ferenc Gyurcsany will meet with Bush to discuss trans-Atlantic relations, fighting terrorism, and promoting democracy. Bush has postponed unofficial plans to visit Ukraine on the same trip.

That is in the middel of the week.. As K wrote

. However, in the short term, starting from the middle of next week, there will be an enormous loss of life;

Starting from 21st wich means wednesday -> 22nd june Thursday.
I mean if it's the 22nd - the date would look similar to 911 - it would be 622

I agree with the 50%

622 ===> If you turn the 6 into a 9 , and divide 22 by 2 , you have 911 (please people , i only post this because it sounds funny , don't trust numerlogy.)

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Well Actually 6/19 Works with numerology too!

If you follow WWF Wrestling then you would know that their is a finishing move by Ray Mysterio Jr. called the 619 which represents the Area code where he is from...somewhere on the WEST COAST near San Diego California. Anyway he runs and bounces off the ropes while his opponent is laying on the opposite middle rope...he runs clear across the ring...and then swings his body through the top 2 ropes while holding on and swings around and kicks his opponent in the face.

In conclusion 619 Represents an AREA CODE on the WEST Coast... what a better way to strike fear in the people then to make them think we will wiped out by area code with nukes!

6/19 = 619 = San Diego California OMG!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I believed in Numerlogy till 6/6/2006.
The prediction was that the Sears tower would be hitted that day (zip code = 666)
Nothing happend on that day , so the terrorism numerlogy felt apart that day.
Well , maybe you have right with that numerlogy of yours , but i think that the 3 facts (Bunkers , Bush out the US and war games) are better things to believe in that something could happen tomorrow or the other days of the week.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I posted this is the other thread about NK missile test:

"From the length and diameter, the missile appears to be larger and more sophisticated than the one North Korea test-fired in 1998. With a range estimated at about 2,400 miles, it would be capable of reaching Guam, but not the U.S. mainland.

Experts said the missile would probably carry a satellite, rather than a warhead, which would enable North Korea to say it was a civilian endeavor and not a military move.

Weapons analysts are calling the new missile either the Taepodong X or the Taepodong 2.

It probably could not carry a nuclear payload, experts said, although it could be fitted with a chemical or biological warhead."

source

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Anyway , tomorow we will know the answer on the question that started this thread
"June 19, 2006

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
yea just like every other predicted date....its not happening.

this fictional "movie like" occurence will not happen....sorry folks.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by whskybarjd67
yea just like every other predicted date....its not happening.

this fictional "movie like" occurence will not happen....sorry folks.

They said that on 9/11 & 7/7, their were very real "movie like" occurance then.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
My take on this K person for what its worth……….

K is a young person trying their best to sound old.
K is using a thesaurus on every third word or so to enhance that impression.
K mentions being of an advanced age to reinforce the image.
Because of this K’s writing style is tedious as K is not comfortable with the words.
The first few posts were prepared well in advance.
Later posts are slower in coming as K has to piece together prepared sentences and pick and chose questions to answer.
In the later posts K’s style and word usage change as K grows bored with the game.
K has a pet theory and wants people to accept it.
K has put together this theory based on a diverse bunch of articles, predictions and personal theories.
K is lazy but wanted to present this theory without having to go to the trouble of rounding up all the links and articles to back up K’s speculation.
K decided that K could do this by K becoming the source thereby removing the need to compile the information.

Ram

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Can you imagine this movie...
They hold the cermony i Hungary - speaking about Democracy - What ever..

I think - the movie would be like this - As soon as G. W. Bush have left the states around the 22nd. Operation "unknown" will start.
We will proberly watch this boring cermony - Until it will be interupted with "breaking news"...

On the 19th - they are moving into place...Until the right time when Bush has left The states. I hate writing this. around 22nd.¨

And Mr.K - I suppose it's not a mrs.K
Wrote I N ......T H E........M I D D L E......O F........T H E......W E E K..
Actually he wrote - STARTING from/in the middle of tha week... Okay.

What day is in the middle of the week, if i may ask you? is it monday?

Nothing is goin to happend tommorow... I promise you. Proberly nothing is going to happend tuesday either.

Around wednesday things start to become a little more unpredictable.
Thursday - The cermony will be held - in Hungary. Allright?

And offcourse - non of us know anything - count on that...

And what do we care if K is right or wrong - comeon - It's about the information, and it's all over on friday anyway. Actually we aint got time to speculate about K - this is not Serpo.. This story ends on Friday... No matter What!

[edit on 18-6-2006 by Ram]

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I've been following this thread, and now it seems North Korea may well launch the Taepodong missile. Apparently, it's been fueled up, and military claims it would be highly unusual not to launch it, as it is very difficult to reverse the process. Specifically stating that it is uncommon, and difficult to syphon the fuel back out of the missile. Having said that, there does seem to be a coincidence between the drill going on here, and the North Korean missile launch. To be honest, I don't think anything will happen. And maybe there is a connection, but If so, I would have to say that this ATS community may have foiled the whole thing. I'm sure this place is totally monitored. SO, if not a conspiracy good. But, if so which we'll never know, our little community has kept on top of things, and Kudos to us all. Keep it going ATS. We don't need another 911.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I have to love it !! ...every week since 2001 there is a new rumour of an nuke attack on the USA.
So many Internet Prophets outhere, that I am almost ashamed of not beeing one myself. Well, with all these guessing dates, eventually someone may end up beeing right ? and than what ?

What exactly is the purpose of all these rumours and non-sense. If the USA is attacked with nuclear weapons... than WHAT ? WHAT ? what exactly is the purpose of these constant non-sensical threads, with rumours that (thank God or whomever) don't become true ? ?

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Dont they say that to be forewarned is to be forearmed? That's the purpose of this thread, imo. I dont think anyone here wants this to come to pass. Could very well be that this is just more boogeyman tactics by the government to put the fear of God into all of us conspiracy nuts. Or, it could be something is really up.

In any case, I'd rather know of a possibility than to live in total ignorance. That's just me.

Ram

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Look what biggie smalls found hanging loose on the Internet

The Julian Calender converter.

the 19th june 2006 suddently becomes - the 6th of june 2006 06/06/06 -

And the Hungary cermony will be hold on 22nd june 2006 suddently becomes - 9th june 2006 - 09/06/06 -

that gives 666 or 966...

posted by biggie smalls:
June 19th in the Gregorian Calendar is....June 6th in the Julian calendar. This seems to be quite significant because 6/6/6 came in a calendar that was introduced later...That means during the time of Jesus and all of the new testament was under this calendar.

whatever that means..
I don't think we can squeeze the lemmon much more - I just want to say

"wolf is comming - wolf is comming!"
im off to bed.. Cu..

[edit on 18-6-2006 by Ram]

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
So I just found out from my stepfather who works for Plantation Police down here in South Florida, that tomorrow (the 19th) they're running WMD drills with the suits and gasmasks, the whole bit. And they had a drill last monday with the first 20 or so guys, and tomorrow they're havin him and some other people do it. Another one is planned a week from tomorrow too. Is there anyone else on here in law enforcement that knows about similar drills tomorrow?

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
OMG We're all going to die!!!
Yeah... maybe

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Well, just in case, i hope you all take care and have an emergency plan in place.

I'm going to fill up water tomorrow morning (hope its not too late)

Just know that you have all given me the best years of my life!!!!!

[edit on 18-6-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
this just in...

N Korea threatens to ‘wipe out’ US forces

Kim sure is talking alot of trash

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
If it is to happen, it will happen now. If it doesn't happen, it never will. That's my conclusion

Good luck.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join