It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Aykroyd & David Sereda on Coast to Coast with George Noorey (June 4th, 2006)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Dan Ackroyd and David Sereda will be on Coast to Coast AM tonight (Sunday, June 4th, 2006). George Noorey, subbing for Art Bell, will host Ackroyd and Sereda on this popular late, international, call-in radio show.

Everyone, I would presume, knows of famed Saturday Night Live Alumni, Dan Ackroyd. But what many might not realize is that Dan has a keen interest in UFO's, paranormal and the unexplained. Of course, everyone knows that Ackroyd is a very articulate personality who should be able to bring an interesting perspective on his favorite topics (that just so happen to be areas of interest for many ATS members).

The show will begin at 1:00 AM on Monday morning (the show is broadcast from the West Coast and will begin at 10:00 PM Pacific Time) and is the ideal show to listen to while reading or posting on ATS -- at least is for me.

The show is available by subscription but many radio stations carry it on their own websites for free. Here's a link to a Montreal radio station that has a net broadcast of the show ; radio link to Coast to Coast am

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Thank you very much for the reminder.

Friends and I listen for free on these stations ...

www.coasttocoastam.com...

It's an interesting few days recently, aye.
Dr Steven Greer and then Dan Ackroyd and David Sereda and Coast to Coast AM.

Thanks also to ATS !!!

[edit on 4-6-2006 by CYCdroid]

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
seen dan on FOX and MSNBC talking about UFOs a few days ago. lots of air time too.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
OH MY GOD SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE MEA DIRECT LINK TO A STREAM I HAD ONE GOING AND #TY MUSIC MATCH CRASHED

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
i dont know what you guys are listening to all these damn links are just commericals with terrible streaming

top topics

join