It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this site's products actually work?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
www.futurehorizons.net. This says it is cutting edge tech. With how much credit I give this forum on its knowledge. You should be able to tell me whether it is fact or fiction.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Ufo pocket detector, time travel kits, astral projection.......are you serious ?

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Sorry, but I have heard of weirder things happen. Don't judge me! Sorry, I am a little off for some reason. 36 hours without sleep makes me ask weird questions.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   

TextHBRD Fully Assembled Hoverboard----$9000.00

Considering you could probably buy a full size hovercraft for two thirds the price of that, I'd say theyv'e got their hand's on it.

Also, I think Mythbusters bought their jet pack kit. No lift off, i'm afraid. I've heard good things about their time machine though,
have you seen that documentary Napolean Dynamite, i think they used one in that to great success.

And who looks for ufo's in their pockets?

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I don't know about you guys, but I have some suspcious lint that keeps showing up in my navel.

I'm taking it to the lab first thing in the morning.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Isn't this jetpack the same exact design as the one that Adam and Jamie busted on Mythbusters episode #32?

If so, I'd say that Future Horizons is busted!

[edit on 3-6-2006 by Xenophobe]

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
When mentioning hooverboards.. wasn't some guy on these forums going to make one ? His name eludes me at this point.. whatever happened to this project, still alive ?

found the thread after a little searching..
I really hope Shadow88 will get it built..

Hoverboard - Should I post it?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-6-2006 by SilverSurfer]

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This looks pretty cool, but could it actually work?
www.futurehorizons.net...

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Looks like Amazing1's wacky sibling.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilverSurfer
When mentioning hooverboards.. wasn't some guy on these forums going to make one ? His name eludes me at this point.. whatever happened to this project, still alive ?
[edit on 3-6-2006 by SilverSurfer]

Wasn't it lysergic? We should u2u him and save him the trouble before he gets started! He was talking about that last night.

top topics

join