It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing Test .. All Welcome to Participate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Hello everyone. I am new here, so this is my 1st "official" post, not counting the Introduce Yourself post. I've been keeping up with and enjoying the other threads about remote viewing and being that I have had a lifelong fascination with the human mind and it's abilities, I wanted to make my first post a good one based on personal interest. So I have decided to host my own test on RV'ing, but base it a little differently from the rest.

From personal research into the RV world, I understand that letters, words and numbers can sometimes be 'viewed' backwards. A form of psychic dyslexia, if you will. In hopes of avoiding that situation, I want to take that possibilty out of the equation. The way I have found to do that is to only use single letters to mark the objects and to only use letters that can only be viewed one way. In other words, they do not change if flipped or read backwards. Those letters are:

A - H - I - O - T - V - X

I know that M and W could fall into that category, but I have decided to remove those because basic handwriting instructs us to start those two letters with a 'tail ~' for lack of a better word.

Another twist I want to add to the test is the shape and size proportions of the objects in question. Instead of saying that the object(s) will fit in envelopes or can be found on my desk etc. I will only say that the 'specimens*' will be found inside my house (meaning anything from a Sofa to a Coke lid).

I will post the pictures on Monday, June 5th around 12:00pm (central time)

*Specimens -
1. An individual, item, or part representative of a class, genus, or whole.
2. A sample, as of tissue, blood, or urine, used for analysis and diagnosis.

So without further ado, I give you the SEVEN letters that represent each specimen.

A

H

I

O

T

V

X

I'm looking forward to seeing how this test turns out.

Good Luck and Happy Viewing!

[edit on 3-6-2006 by Digital Zombie]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I'm hoping that the lack of participants is due to the fact that people were too busy over the weekend, so I'm going to extend the deadline a little bit in hopes of getting some people involved.

If the are other reasons why people did not try, maybe some of you could be nice enough to inform me.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Well DZ, I participated in the previous 4 rv experiments and didn't get even one single hit. I'm bored with it.

There's your answer.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I second Whaaa's "Can't be assed" motion. I'm sick of the daily "remote viewing test" threads, to the point of submitting a suggestion that they all be merged into one thread and the rest locked down. We should just have a single post where everyone goes to rvtargets.com, gotpsi.org, or similar site, does remote viewing, and then posts their results in the form of a screenshot. Much more effecient and effective without risk of people rigging it, etc.

Is every single person going to have to make one before they believe? Oh wait, they don't believe even if someone gets a hit, and proceed to make another board of the same thing.

Your using single letters as targets instead of numbers also blows.

I'm gonna say one of them is a green table tennis paddle though.

[edit on 5-6-2006 by Yarcofin]

new topics

top topics

join