It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beltway Sniper John Allen Muhammed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Is he tied to the Jamaat ul Fuqra Muslum terrorist group here in the states ??

This could be why he went on the shooting spree, he was under orders to kill non-Muslums here in the US.

We will most likley never know the real truth on this story.

A number of computer database and LexisNexis searches found several links between Muhammed, Malvo, Jamaat ul Fuqra and the Nation of Islam.

By Douglas J. Hagmann

John Allen Muhammed was arrested, tried and convicted and will no longer pose a threat to American society. The problem, however, is that there are more Muhammed’s out there, and it is simply a matter of time before we see it again. They are currently enjoying refuge and support in Islamic compounds inside U.S. and Canadian borders. One of those support networks with encampments throughout North America has been identified as Jamaat ul Fuqra, the terrorist creation of Pakistani Sheikh Mubarak Gilani.

www.homelandsecurityus.com...

Mod Edit: No Quote – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 31/5/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
He may well have had influence from certain radical Islamic circles, or he could have been just a wannabe. I have no clue.
The fact is though, that he was most definately not in his right mind, and a few apples short of a bushel.
It could be that, yes, he was tied to the compounds here in the U.S., but they will not tell us, as they never tell anyone the straight facts. Even if they did, it would be misinterpreted down the line.
I AM concerned about these compounds.
They are another example of Bush@co. acting wierd about things like this.
Just like they leave the border open for more to come in and make (probably) more compounds elsewhere.
We are being invaded now.
No-one seems to care.
That, and the planting of fake news has broken the back of the camel.
I, and many like me, do not like being lied to by those who serve US.
Remember, THEY are elected servants to the PEOPLE, and they lied to get where they are, which is illegal, but AGAIN, no-one cares.
It is bull%$#@.
But, yes, if he was not affiliated with some radical Islamic group, then he might have had an inferiority complex which he tried to fulfill. Most tragically, I might add.

[edit on 31-5-2006 by hessiantrooper]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Maybe I should bring my point across more clearly.
What I'm getting at is this:
Why is it, that if Pakistani Sheikh Mubarak Gilani, or whoever he is, builds a military compound here on U.S. soil, preaching what he preaches, etc. etc.,--why is nothing done about it?
BUT, why, if I were to do the same thing, (NOT that I would-NO WAY), an American family who has been here from before it was a country----would they come and raid us, and (possibly-has been done before) kill everyone, and afterwards slant the story in another direction?
Simple question.
Why are they allowed to do this?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hessiantrooper

No-one seems to care.
That, and the planting of fake news has broken the back of the camel.

[edit on 31-5-2006 by hessiantrooper]

No-one seems to care that the drive by media CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN plants news stories daily by selectivly showing only what they seem fit to air, any anti administration or anti war coverage they can find.

The more death and distruction the better or the more doom and gloom the better !

At one time the evening news was a place to get honest information of the day on world events, now the evening news is political theater directed by the Democratic Party or hollywood elites trying to hipnotize the sheepeople into thinking all is lost and we should all submit to Islam or communism.

If the administation planted a news story, most likley it was to fool our emenies and to gain the upper hand in war, I am sure Churchhill and Rooseveldt did the same.

top topics

join