It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire Hunters

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
While I do believe that there are psychic or "emotional" vampires, I think the "bloodsucking" kind would be rather hard to find. I think any "Vampire Hunter" society would get pretty bored, pretty quick. That's just my opinion though.

Now, there are those that have a rare malady where they actually crave human blood.. Usually these people go to blood banks and buy pints of blood to drink or they use willing "victims" for their pleasure.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
it's not something i talk about, and something i acually DO even less, but i am a very capable psychic vampire.

The bloodsuckers drink blood because they are incapable of reaching through the ether to tap into the spiritual energy in another person that they seek, so they can only take it from the blood that they drink.

and while i am quite capable of sapping the energy from another, i find the practice of feeding simply because it is enjoyable and because you can, to be very distastefull, and in truth to be true glutony. in most cases i would feed off the ambient energy in the area around me before feeding off another person. the only exception to this rule is when i am feeling slighted by someone who is truly loathsome and dishonorable... the last person to inspire such wrath in me almost collapsed.. this is one of the reasons why i generally wont use my ability to feed on another

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join